Votes: 11 7.5%
  • soldado

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other (name who)

Votes: 13 8.9%

• Total voters

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I voted for Messi. If I had to choose a 2nd I'd vote for CR, cause like him or hate him he is one of the best finishers around today.

Barca8

Out of those choices, Messi. But if you're talking inside the 18-yard box, no-nonsense just put the ball in the back of the net it's gotta be Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.
He had a tough season with injuries but he was one of the top goal scorers in the world last season (11/12) with 48.

footyfan

Calma, calma
According to this poll, Higuain is number 2. To answer the original poster's question, I would never 'bet my house' on Higuain scoring - because while he is capable of scoring from insane angles, I'm never sure which Higuain will turn up. His performance in the second leg of the Supercopa this year was terrible. I watch a lot of Madrid matches and I know for sure that if they had a better forward than Benz, Higuain would've had a fraction of the minutes he's got.

I'm always surprised as people don't seem to take form into consideration at all. Some players can do insane things while they're on form but what's the point if they're only on form for 3-4 weeks in a season?

footyfan

Calma, calma
Anyway Messi can perform FIFA finishes from outside the box like in the video below. The head on replay is awesome, he curls it around everyone. He is also one of the few players who can hit 20 yard tap ins, it's ridiculous. Like the goal vs Sociedad away or Atletico home this season. He's the master of finesse shots. They're not maybe as spectacular as Del Piero's, but Messi does it far more often and it inevitably lands into the corners.

Doobs

The Messiah
That goal of his is so underrated when picking his absolute best. I believe it's up there with his best goals!

89Norcal

Anyway Messi can perform FIFA finishes from outside the box like in the video below. The head on replay is awesome, he curls it around everyone. He is also one of the few players who can hit 20 yard tap ins, it's ridiculous. Like the goal vs Sociedad away or Atletico home this season. He's the master of finesse shots. They're not maybe as spectacular as Del Piero's, but Messi does it far more often and it inevitably lands into the corners.

Amazing goal. idk why I never saw Messi as a particularly excellent finisher, probably because I focus so much on his dribbling ability to set up his shot chance.

Eto was very clinical. Great timing as well in high pressure situations. I always saw Villa as one of probably the top 3 finishers in the world. Ibra can do some insane stuff as well.

Then there's the half-volley king..
[youtube]YnlXBIb0sRQ[/youtube]

matth_22

matth_22
I voted for Van Persie, his finishing is out of this world and was unlucky not to win the pfa player of the year award.

Home of Barca Fans