Nationality Argentina
Date of birth 9 May 1988
Age 23
Country of birth Argentina
Position Striker
Height 182 cm
Weight 72 kg
Foot Right

Matías Ezequiel Suárez (Spanish pronunciation: [maˈti.as ˈswares]; born May 9, 1988), also known as Oreja, is an Argentine football player, who plays for Anderlecht as a forward or a winger.Suárez started his professional career at Belgrano in 2005. He was Belgrano's top scorer in the Primera B Nacional Argentina in 2007-2008. Due to his performances he attracted the attention of R.S.C. Anderlecht of Belgium.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

can't believe he didn't have a thread already. he's been tearing it up in the Europa league this season and the Belgian Pro League with Anderlecht.

Very good player.

Robbie

Arsenal tried signing him, but he isn't going anywhere until the summer. Maybe we just might get him, because even though he's hyped, he isn't as overhyped as Goetze and Hazard.

Hatem Ben Arfa

So overhyped in Belgium it's getting ridiculous.

that is a very provincial outlook. I'm sure there are plenty of players in the Belgian league that could cut it in the Premier League and La Liga.

Just like there are in the Argentine Apertura Liga where he started his career and first started making a name for himself.

He's doing very well in the Europa League and I fancy him to fire Anderlecht to the Semi-Finals at least.

Will it take him coming up against one of the fallen Champions League clubs like Man Utd, Man City, Valencia etc. and doing well to convince you he's not overhyped because of the league he plays in right now? If he comes up against any of those clubs with anderlecht, I can promise you that he will score and play well over the two-legs.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
As soon as I saw Matias, I thought it's about Matias Fernandez... But when I came across the latest rumors linking him to us, I really couldn't believe my eyes. I mean Villarreal reject linked to us!! So I double checked and realized my mistake lol

Hatem Ben Arfa

His move to CSKA has fallen through.

Liverpool and Arsenal are rumored to be interested.

I hope Newcastle move for him to be honest. if they are going to spend £17 million, i would rather it be on this guy than Carroll.

Gervinho

His move to CSKA has fallen through.

Liverpool and Arsenal are rumored to be interested.

I hope Newcastle move for him to be honest. if they are going to spend £17 million, i would rather it be on this guy than Carroll.
he cant get a work permit to uk, so he will stay where he is. he's not good enough for either of those clubs

Hellsangel

Suarez failed his medical at CSKA because he has a knee infection and will be out for 2-4 months. CSKA wanted a player who they could use immediately so they decided not to sign him.

Suarez is a great player and one of the only players in Belgium who has the individual class to decide a match on his own. He's probably worth 15M€ if he comes back strong after his injury.

Gervinho

Suarez failed his medical at CSKA because he has a knee infection and will be out for 2-4 months. CSKA wanted a player who they could use immediately so they decided not to sign him.

Suarez is a great player and one of the only players in Belgium who has the individual class to decide a match on his own. He's probably worth 15M€ if he comes back strong after his injury.
great player? he's not even his clubs best forward

Home of Barca Fans