After our draw vs. Villareal, is la liga over? (7pt gap)

Is la liga over since madrid has taken 7pt lead?

• Yes, it is probably over

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • No, we can still catch madrid

Votes: 47 57.3%

• Total voters

adil_909

The way madrid is playing, the way we are dropping points away from home, and the fact that there exists a 7pt gap, the question needs to be asked.

Is la liga over?

Last edited:

Maria

The way madrid is playing, the way we are dropping points away from home, and the fact that there exists a 7pt gap, the question needs to be asked.

Is la liga over?

Yes..we should stop playing all together..we have already finished second and qualified for CL..:rolleyes:

La Liga is only over when its mathematically impossible to catch Madrid.

This!

Only impossible is actually impossible!

I bet every person that now says LaLiga is "over" and "lost" will be like "oh we sure do have a chance of jumping back into the game!" if we get 3 points of our next week's match, and Madrid don't.

As I've said so many times, 54 points are a lot! Madrid are doing well, true, but this doesn't mean that they are certainly going to win every single game from now on. Yes, they do have a higher chance, but saying that LaLiga is "over" isn't a great way of describing the situation we're in.

This is soccer (football?) and everything is possible.

dalitis8

Banned
The question is all wrong.

There should have been an option: "Is La Liga absolutely beyond our reach"?

And also: "will it be disastrous to go after it"?

ammarfcb

ze special one
i think if we can focus on our self's and not care so much about what madrid will do we have a chance

La Liga is over. Kuddos to the believers but try to stay realistic. It's not anymore in our hands and we are more likely to drop points than Madrid this season.
Even if Madrid loses points... we gave it away this season. Perhaps we should never talk about it, but dropping most points due to bad referee mistakes won't help it either.
We must regroup to be the best in the cup (no guarantee whatsoever) and in the CL.

ammarfcb

ze special one
read something like 'if all the crossbar hits in the liga had been goals, barca would be 3 points ahead' . the liga is quite close, in the same way we dropped points in half a season, madrid can on the other half

F

Flavia

I don't believe in it just because I don't think rm will slip now. But there's a possibility, you never know. Last season they were 7 points behind and didn't give up, so neither should we.

M

Messi+Eto

Realistically. . . It is over!

Optimistically. . . . Not over till its over!

M

Messi+Eto

Realistically. . . It is over!

Optimistically. . . . Not over till its over!

Home of Barca Fans