James Rodriguez

springfield

Bayern don't stick to one formation and James can play as a cm, behind the striker, on the wing. So he is very useful. Xabi retired and Douglas Costa left. He will have plenty of play time.

Total-Football

I don't see much discipline in his game despite being technically gifted.. Teams like bayen will not allow that. Ozil has been criticized by arsenal fans for not being disciplined in the pitch and he does not lack the talent.

Yannik

Bayern don't stick to one formation and James can play as a cm, behind the striker, on the wing. So he is very useful. Xabi retired and Douglas Costa left. He will have plenty of play time.

Indeed, tons of variations possible here

4-1-4-1

EDVVRRv.png

3-3-3-1

Hbp9rAN.png

4-2-2-2

YJEcKYL.png

4-3-2-1

QAnmwkt.png

4-3-3

SVX1hOg.png

El Flaco

It'll be interesting to see if James will get much playing time under Bayern's new coach.

Ancelotti, the one who brought James to Bayern in the first place, has been sacked just few moments ago.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Having a horrible time at Bayern so far. Think they might try to get rid off him in January already.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's not having a horrible time so far, he played absolutely great so far into the season. Only today wasn't good.

He barely played, and when he did, he was bad, IMO. Had some glimpses earlier in the season when one of his few remaining fans, Ancelotti, was still at the club. Still then, his only real good game was against Schalke. Today he was just disastrous. Kid got a stinking attitude, sadly. Feel he will quickly fall out of favour with someone like Jupp.

Last edited:

Yannik

He barely played, and when he did, he was bad, IMO. Had some glimpses earlier in the season when one of his few remaining fans, Ancelotti, was still at the club. Still then, his only real good game was against Schalke. Today he was just disastrous. Kid got a stinking attitude, sadly. Feel he will quickly fall out of favour with someone like Jupp.

that is not true. He was MOTM vs Schalke and wwas also great vs Anderlecht, both games in which he was asked to play for the whole game. N the others he only had short caps so it's not suprirsing that he didn't have nitcable highlights there. He is not doing optimally, but how did you come to the conclusion it is "horrible" and "they might try to get rid off him in January already.". He's on loan, there's not even a point in that.

Great against Anderlecht? Nothing dangerous against a team that was harmless and played with 10 men during all of the time. Always moved to the left as there was no space in the center.

Yannik

My sister is Bayern fan, she kept telling me he played good vs Schalke. that's all. why do you make up stories?

And how exactly are you sure that it's me, making up false stuff, considering you've only shoe-horned your sister's opinion without having an own opinion to compare it with?
Regardless: In case you didn't know, I do follow Bayern aswell since this is my league. Maybe "absolutely great" is exaggerated, but he did fine and far from horrible as previously stated and it's very far stretched to suggest that Bayern wants to to end his loan for no reason at all.. James played great vs Schalke and Anderlecht, and he played bad vs PSG and Hamburg. The rest were shortcaps where he did ok and his preseason has been pretty good. You or your sister can now make of that information what you will.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Real are missing someone like him a lot. even in games the team isn't performing well he's one of those guys who could make that one killer pass/goal to win it. They had to decide between who to keep though Isco vs James and they stuck with Isco instead and James left.

Home of Barca Fans