Thread purification: Messi losing pace, Pepe-Busquets, etc

Chainsaw

Killahead
Said by Puyol himself :O

ramos_puyol_ap_blog.jpg

gingerless

so he asked the evil witch shakira to use some of her dark magic and turn him into a cat so he could run on the field and hate on messi?

seems legit

Clockwise

Buccaneer
but Cat wasn't the best chioce considering Cesc was on the pitch. hating on messi could be costly for big dave.
I don't think messi will leave this unanswered. he's no less hater of villa anyway.should wait and see what form messi will take to haunt villa. a giraffe maybe? or maybe this to scare the shit out of villa:

flickzzz.com+cute+animals+001-794403.jpg

then again we've seen him copying villa in dressing style so it's not far from imagination that he might go this way:

cute-animals-pictures-279.jpg

Hatem Ben Arfa

you do realize that he had more space when he played on the flanks .. now he plays and atleast 4 players are around him .. 2 DMs and 2 CBs .. speed and explosiveness are still there ..

no way is he as fast and as explosive today as he was in that video against Madrid 06/07. NOT A CHANCE!!!

Messi is my favourite favourite player. I'm fanatical about him, but I'm not going to lie to myself about him and stick my head in the sand.

Yes he had more space back in those days, but please, open your eyes. if you are gong to say that Messi is just as fast and explosive as he was back in 06/07, you are in denial.

Home of Barca Fans