Thread purification: Messi losing pace, Pepe-Busquets, etc

messi is losing pace and has a fall out with alexis, mourinho has brought his bribing team from porto, pep is losing it with this 3-4-3 shit, fabregas was a pointless buy as we didn't need a forward, villa was injured because pep knew he had an injury but still overplayed him, pedro was a one season wonder, busquets is racist, puyol is a diver, alves is now ronaldo's bitch, xavi complains to the refs a lot, iniesta can't shoot if his life depended on it, pique is dating shakira, pinto costs us games, valdes is a ball hog, mascherano can't pass and abidal has a bald head

You're right!It's all Shakira's fault!That colombian black-magic-witch is undermining fundament of our defence.Burn the bitch:party1:

FiReFTW

Well im just going to touch on one subject, i dont know who said Messi was losing pace and joking about it seems reasonable but to be honest Messi is a bit less agile than he was 3 or 4 years ago and thats perfectly normal and expected, but the difference is so small its almost not noticable so I don't see why its even an issue at all for some ppl.
But I do understand how some might have came to this conclusion.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I wasn't impressed by how Villa was forced to play despite the medics knowing that his bone was already fractured and waiting to break. When it comes to forcing players out I thought the silent treatment was bad enough, but it seems that Pep has reached new heights.
haha, that's gold

M

mitkoa7x

Sad truth but we gotta admit to that, man. He's got us found out. all hail the genius Mou :worthy:

He beat us on 4 occasions after all.
0-1 CDR
1-1 La Liga
2-2 Supercopa
2-2 CDR

:worthy:legend:worthy:

We need a Mou emoticon btw.

Home of Barca Fans