PES or FIFA 2012

• PES

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • FIFA

Votes: 46 71.9%

• Total voters

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Finally managed to try Fifa. People who voted for PES either never played the latest version of both games, or... are crazy. PES felt like it was a 10 yr old game, Fifa 12 is the best football game I've ever played.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Finally managed to try Fifa. People who voted for PES either never played the latest version of both games, or... are crazy. PES felt like it was a 10 yr old game, Fifa 12 is the best football game I've ever played.

The last two PES yes, they are garbage games and indeed designed by some clueless morons. Try PES10 or PES6 if you like to know how PES was back then. Konami totally ruined a great game in PES in the last two series, when they tried to completely invent a different game that barely looks like the way PES was originally. I'm a PES boy. I don't play FIFA and never did. The gameplay looks unrealistic and the players look like Uruk-hai. PES was always more thrilling to play. But the last two PES are so garbage I can't even play it for 10 minutes without getting bored or so frustrated.

Home of Barca Fans