Lassana Diarra

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He was our best player in numerous Classicos now. The moment he left the pitch, we were truly fucked.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He was our best player in numerous Classicos now. The moment he left the pitch, we were truly fucked.

True.
cops_agree_gif.gif

B

barcelonista

I didn't understand why Mourinho took him off before Pepe at all. He was the better of the 2 by a distance and if I remember correctly he wasn't even on a yellow (unlike Pepe).

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

I actually respect Dolphin boy. I liked him before he came to Madrid, he's a well rounded player.

He's a little dirty but it's his game. He's physical, and he's good at it. He doesn't pout the way Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo or Cuntrao do, his hatchet work is evenly spread out.

No wonder he's not a Mourinho favourite, he doesn't have entitlement issues.

gingerless

+1 raed, he does his job brilliantly. great tackler of the ball too. aggressive player but the right type of aggressive namsayin

Clockwise

Buccaneer
fool, you're never safe around here... hba is lurking around the forum somewhere and he'll find that comment eventually

I know ginge, I know. It's 2012 after all, the Mayan had talked in codes about something HBA but it had always remained a question for the scientists. the answer was in Barca forum all along

i'll go post positively about villa. that should throw him off.

*looks at own sig and last pages of Villa thread* I appreciate the effort mate, you're a good man, somethings are inevitable though.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I actually respect Dolphin boy. I liked him before he came to Madrid, he's a well rounded player.

He's a little dirty but it's his game. He's physical, and he's good at it. He doesn't pout the way Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo or Cuntrao do, his hatchet work is evenly spread out.

No wonder he's not a Mourinho favourite, he doesn't have entitlement issues.

I teared up when I read the last sentence.

Home of Barca Fans