Papiss Demba Cisse

Hatem Ben Arfa

If the £10m buyout clause rumours are true, you can bet your balls that he will be.

he's going nowhere this window. Summer is what worries me, but for the rest of the season after ACON, Ba and Cissie will be tearing up Premier League defences.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Newcastle fans aren't half getting giddy lately, let's see where you finish the season and then we'll see if you have reason to be or not.

:lol:

images

The majority of Newcastle United fans were predicting a huge relegation battle this season with the sale of Carroll last Jan, Nolan and Barton last summer. So please forgive us Newcastle fans if we are a little bit giddy. The most optimistic Newcastle fans were hoping for a top 10 finish at best. You and your hating with a 'let's see where you finish the season' :lol: HATER!

Newcastle now have TWO 1 in 2 strikers on their books, signed for a grand total of 8 million pounds. Of course I'm going to be giddy.

Newcastle defeated the Premier League Champions 3-0 recently. Of course we are going to be giddy!

Newcastle have spent the majority of the Premier League season in the top 4 after expecting a tough relegation battle pre-season, of course we are going to be giddy!

Newcastle are currently 4 points off the Top 4, after 21 games. Of course we are going to be giddy!

Where do you expect us to finish the season with your 'let's see where you finish the season' statement?

quit drinking the Hater-ade, it's not good for you. You'll end up a bitter biased balding c**k like that Ray Wilkins.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

I repeated it because a new page was started. wasn't sure you would see the post on the old page.

now that you have, is that all you have to say in reply?

how articulate of you.

Hatem Ben Arfa

nice GOLAZO ON HIS DEBUT!!!

THE WINNING GOAL FOR NEWCASTLE TOO!!!!

WORLD CLASS GOAL!!!

if you have not seen it, you must see it on highights tonight!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You have to say Newcy are a genuine threat for 4th place. Probably they will finish 7th, however at this time, they are in a great position and are a threat to the other teams vying for for 4th place.

Newcastle have a very tough season end though. Liverpool(h), Swansea(a), Bolton(h), Chelsea(a), Stoke(h), Wigan(a), Man City(h), Everton(a).

With Bolton and Wigan fighting off relegation, those sorts of games are never a given 3 points. Swansea, Chelsea, Everton away are all tough games. Us, Stoke and Man City will also be tough fixtures.

But credit to them for being in the position they are in - it is well deserved.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
You have to say Newcy are a genuine threat for 4th place. Probably they will finish 7th, however at this time, they are in a great position and are a threat to the other teams vying for for 4th place.

Newcastle have a very tough season end though. Liverpool(h), Swansea(a), Bolton(h), Chelsea(a), Stoke(h), Wigan(a), Man City(h), Everton(a).

With Bolton and Wigan fighting off relegation, those sorts of games are never a given 3 points. Swansea, Chelsea, Everton away are all tough games. Us, Stoke and Man City will also be tough fixtures.

But credit to them for being in the position they are in - it is well deserved.

Or you could say that Liverpool, Swansea Bolton, Chelsea Stoke Wigan, Man City and Everton have terrible ending to the season, still having to face Newcastle.

:troll:

akaranzo

nice GOLAZO ON HIS DEBUT!!!

THE WINNING GOAL FOR NEWCASTLE TOO!!!!

WORLD CLASS GOAL!!!

if you have not seen it, you must see it on highights tonight!

it really was an absolutely brilliant goal :D must be amazing to score that kind of a goal on your debut, he looks like a great player, Newcastle now have a superb pair of strikers, I think there will be many more goals this season to come from Ba and Cisse

Hatem Ben Arfa

it really was an absolutely brilliant goal :D must be amazing to score that kind of a goal on your debut, he looks like a great player, Newcastle now have a superb pair of strikers, I think there will be many more goals this season to come from Ba and Cisse

Indeed, many more goals to come this season :)

Top 4 is not out of the realm of possibility at this particular moment. Especially when Newcastle get Tiote back in midfield from the ACON.

B

Biscuits

Brilliant goal and I think he will be really good buy for Newcastle. I mean, this guy has amazing goal scoring record in germany, so he should come good.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Que Golazo indeed!

Indeed, he should come good.

24 goals last season in Germany for Cisse.

I'm hoping for a similar return after seeing another former Bundesliga player in Demba Ba has adapted to the Premier League with a 16 goal return in 17 starts this season so far.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans