Meet players?

P

paulm45

Generally whenever I post on ANY forum I'm subjected to abuse so I will expect it again. However, if someone wishes to be kind enough to answer politely, it'll be aappreciated...

Basically my question is, has anyone met the players for photos/autographs? and if so, is there something i could do/somewhere I could go to increase my chance of meeting them?

In all honesty, I just want a photo with Messi (not that I'm asking for much).

Thanks for your advice/abuse in advance :) and I apologise if this thread has already been discussed elsewhere.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
First of all: Welcome to Barcaforum! :wave:

Concerning your question: I sure haven't, your best bet would probably be to live in Barcelona, but it'd still be very difficult. You'd probably have a bigger chance of meeting one of the B-team players, though that could be a bit difficult too.

Actually, you might be able to meet them if you get rooms at the hotels they're at when playing away games, but that'd be expensive to say the least.

XaviMessiGirl

Hey welcome. Dunno why you get abuse on other forums, but that's not allowed here.

As for meeting players I'm guessing it's pretty hard unless you go to a public training session (like the one that just happened, but I think they only happen once a season) or you get lucky and just run into them if you're in Barcelona. Otherwise you'd probably have to know someone on the inside.

P

paulm45

I think it's perhaps due to all the other forums being full of keyboard warriors who've Wiki searched everything about the subject and then think they're well educated. It seems this one is different :)

Thanks for your replies guys.

I know in England, if you loiter around the entrance to the training facilities, the players often stop and sign things/have photos.. Presumably this doesn't happen at Barca or eveveryone would be there??

Perhaps I'm best to keep a lookout for Leo doing some form of PR work in the UK for Adidas. He needs to release a book or something ha :D. I'm no stalker but I'm quite determined.. It will be one of those things in 10/20 years to say 'I met him' :)

Anyway, I'm interested to know anyone's story if they've been lucky enough to meet the squad or any players.

M

misshitta

:D

I met Fabregas Last August in Bali.
He was still in Arsenal,
But the rumour abt the transfer have been spreaded that time.
i told him, "Yooo Fab,come back to Barça soon!"
He answered, "Yeah I will! I will"
Then I found out he's a man of his words ;')

I'll upload when I'm on PC.
Cant upkoad photos on iPad.

Visca Barça!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I met Nani and Christina Ronaldo at the airport in Copenhagen when they played against Denmark - I shook hands and wished them good luck against Denmark but not against Barca (CR laughed and said, "Yeah, they're good").

ammarfcb

ze special one
I met Nani and Christina Ronaldo at the airport in Copenhagen when they played against Denmark - I shook hands and wished them good luck against Denmark but not against Barca (CR laughed and said, "Yeah, they're good").

lol ronaldo seems like a good guy but a right douche at the same time

Home of Barca Fans