La Liga or Champions League + Copa Del Rey

B

BrianSwan

Would you surrender La Liga title to Madrid if you had the CL and Cup in return? Or is the league more important than both to you?

Manuel Traquete

2 trophies > 1 trophy

Not to mention that the 2 trophies option includes the Champions League, which is the pinnacle of European football, so the choice is really a no brainer here. However, we should fight to win all trophies if possible.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Would you surrender La Liga title to Madrid if you had the CL and Cup in return? Or is the league more important than both to you?

honestly I think I would surender that ... another CL would make 5 .. which is a nice number and copa del rey makes pinto happy which makes me happy.

X

xaviniesta

1 CL >>>>>> 5 Ligas + 50 Copas

Guardiola: "The league is the most important title, the CL the nicest one. The cup maybe has least prestige but no team gives it away."

can\t find the footage where valdes put catalan flag on LL trophy over CL and pointed out that it\s more important in the celebrations 2010

M

mitkoa7x

Liga = CL i cant pick one over the other. Treble is the ideal choice.

oz187

Champions League. La Liga is almost pointless this year, even if Real win it it proves nothing. Barca are clearly the best team in Spain.

Home of Barca Fans