Barca B advice please

R

redbankmoz

First up apologies if this is already covered, I've had a quick search and couldn't find the info I wanted.

A group of us go to watch Barca every season, this year we had booked the flights for the 21st Jan, then the players went on strike and the fixtures got moved so Barca are now away........So it's Espanyol for us this year!

Anyway onto the reason for my post, we thought we'd also try and take in a Barca B match, does anyone know how easy it is getting into the miniestadi as you can't get tickets online.

Cheers

Graham

barcabest

No problem. Free entry. I will be there as well for Espanyol weekend when there is also a Barca B game and other sports e.g. basketball, futsal, and hand ball.

Andreas E

No problem. Free entry. I will be there as well for Espanyol weekend when there is also a Barca B game and other sports e.g. basketball, futsal, and hand ball.

NO, dont tell people "lies" ..

The entry is NOT free.
It does not cost very much but anyway.. not free. : )

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's free if you're a club member or with the commitment card...Otherwise I think the tickets are like €5, you can buy them at the regular ticket office and pick them up even before the match kicks off - they never sell out really

Andreas E

It's free if you're a club member or with the commitment card...Otherwise I think the tickets are like €5, you can buy them at the regular ticket office and pick them up even before the match kicks off - they never sell out really

Auch.. i am sorry, i was misstaken.
They are free if you are a member, correct. (I forgot my membership card last time i was in Barcelona, thats why i paid! ..
I think they were like 10-15 € for non-members though.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Auch.. i am sorry, i was misstaken.
They are free if you are a member, correct. (I forgot my membership card last time i was in Barcelona, thats why i paid! ..
I think they were like 10-15 € for non-members though.

Perhaps...But with your membership or commitment card you can buy tickets for nonmembers for €5

Home of Barca Fans