Andrei Arshavin

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
His celebrations though :lol:

There's the handful of normal ones, where he's cheering or waving his hands around or whatever, and those are fine. But what's with the shushing no matter whether he's at home or away? Almost every goal he scored he gets all somber and puts a finger to his lips, shaking off his teammates

And then there's his Anfield "did anyone else see what I just fucking did face" :lol:

arshavin.jpg

"how am I getting away with this oh wait it's because I'm Andrei Arshavin"

L

linetty

His celebrations though :lol:

There's the handful of normal ones, where he's cheering or waving his hands around or whatever, and those are fine. But what's with the shushing no matter whether he's at home or away? Almost every goal he scored he gets all somber and puts a finger to his lips, shaking off his teammates

And then there's his Anfield "did anyone else see what I just fucking did face" :lol:

arshavin.jpg

"how am I getting away with this oh wait it's because I'm Andrei Arshavin"
Haha, I loved that celebration against Liverpool! Exactly like you said: "Did anyone else see what I just fucking did"... It was hilarious :rofl1:

StarLord

I always remember that the first goal was scored by RvP, but I keep forgetting that Arshavin clinched the winner for Arsenal in that game. His poker against Liverpool is also legendary.

Arshavin had an epic season with Zenit in 07/08 when they won the EL (beating very strong teams in the process) and then with the Russian national team in Euro 2008. I remember Russia tearing Sweden and Holland apart in that tournament. But they could do nothing about Spain.

Edit: Was it Keita "marking" Nasri there?

Home of Barca Fans