Yohan Cabaye

Robbie

so these Cabaye to Arsenal rumors seem to be gathering pace. latest rumors are he's set for a medical on wednesday. hope it's a load of bullpoop.

I don't get these rumours. We were linked with him and Matuidi in 2008 (when our midfield was pure shit), and could've gotten both for practically nothing, but stuck with Diaby/Denilson. Now that he's at another English club, he's easily worth 20mil+, and Pardew is after a champions league place so he would never sell to a rival. I think it's just papers filling up space, thinking french player + french manager = transfer link.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I pray you are right.

However Pardew has open admitted if we are offered stupid money for any of our players, they are likely to be sold.

I don't see why Cabaye would want to leave after only 1 season. We have a chance of doing something special with this team. He will be even better this season he had all of last year to adapt to the Premier League. He's not match fit at the moment having only played 19 minutes in the whole of preseason, but when he is, I expect to have a stellar season.

I love the guy, I'll be gutted if he leaves.

Gervinho

the idea that arsenal will pay crazy money for cabaye is nonsense, personally i think he's quite overrated. good solid player, but nothing special

Hatem Ben Arfa

:worry:

Arsenal-website-blooper1.jpg

Off to Crystal Palace for a bargain, if you consider his Newcastle form that is. Surprised PSG let him go for so little.

Internazionale

A bargain :lol: He was crap in PSG. I'm surprised they got so much for him. Who says other clubs can't benefit from the EPL money :neymar:

Wasn't too long ago where he was probably Top 4-5 in his position in the EPL. He's turning 30 soon but his game doesn't rely on pure athleticism. Hard to say he was crap in PSG when they didn't use him in his position.

But I guess it's cool to bash players who never played in the mighty La Liga :lol:

13 million pounds is a great deal for psg. The guy aged two years, got little playing time and never made an impression.
Valbuena leaves for 5 mil last season but cabbie leaves for almost 20, lol. EPL money indeed.

Home of Barca Fans