Demba Ba

zanela

I'm confused. What has first touch to do with size? The likes of Ibrahimovic and Berbatov have very good first touches. So did Zidane. And Bergkamp was the master of it.

Obviously there are some technically skilled tall players. Even then Zlatan's first touch was hit n miss at Barca. Most big sized targetmen have an inconsistent first touch, that relies a lot on confidence and form. They take a while to get going. It's what i've noticed but i could well be wrong.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Obviously there are some technically skilled tall players. Even then Zlatan's first touch was hit n miss at Barca. Most big sized targetmen have an inconsistent first touch, that relies a lot on confidence and form. They take a while to get going. It's what i've noticed but i could well be wrong.
Zlatan's first touch was bad only at Barca... I think it has definitely got to with confidence as you say. He has/had consistently pretty good first touch else where

Sewelly

I knew this guy was a good goalscorer but I've been completely taken back by him this season. He seems a brilliant allround player.

desoe

I see what you did there, but trust me - he'll be fine even if it happens. The guy is a machine, a cyborg, a weapon of mass destruction. Not a straight pussy like the Ladyboy.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Hard to believe that these posts are about the same Demba Ba i witnessed in the BUndesliga for 2.5 yrs.

Trequartista

The good
Hard to believe that these posts are about the same Demba Ba i witnessed in the BUndesliga for 2.5 yrs.
why??I dont watch bundesliga a lot but whenever I saw Hoffenheim,Ba and Obasi impressed me,especially the former,good to see Ba doing well anyway and sad to see what happened to obasi

Home of Barca Fans