Junior Hoilett

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
David Wayne "Junior" Hoilett (born 5 June 1990) is a Canadian footballer who plays for Blackburn Rovers as a winger.

D.O.B: June 05 1990
Place of Birth: Brampton, Ontario
Nationality: Canadian/Jamaican
Weight: 71kg
Height: 173 cm
Positio Forward
Club Blackburn Rovers
Player Advisor: David Hoilett Sr

Physically strong, Hoilett is a direct forward with an eye for goal and last season helped himself to five goals despite playing most of his games out wide.
This season he scored 3 and assisted 4 till now... and that's pretty impressive considering he plays for the struggling Blackburn who are at the bottom of the table.
Hoilett is a match-winner and in the long term will likely become an out-and-out striker, but in the coming years will probably be used attacking from the flank.
He is right footed & can play on both the wide forward positions.
His low centre of balance, good feet and brilliant pace means he is a huge threat and a great talent.
Hoilett is quickly emerging as a devastating young talent and could be a very big player.

He is out of contract in summer and would be available for pretty cheap in the Winter Market. I don't understand why there's not much interest in him. Clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea & Liverpool could use him. I think Wenger doesn't need an introduction too, he has ripped the supposedly best right back of the EPL to pieces this season.

Definitely one of the most promising youngsters in EPL

Last edited:

abual3bed1

ya I watched him in the last games for Rovers .. he's good and moves alot .. as a young player .. he has much room to improve .. his shot accuracy is really poor

Jenks

He's apparently holding out for an England call-up. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
There is just as much of a possibility for England to win international trophy as Canada - 0%.

Playing for your home country will at least give him some home love, credibility, and if/when they do make the World Cup there will be more joy than England crashing out embarrassing themselves yet again.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
There is just as much of a possibility for England to win international trophy as Canada - 0%.

Playing for your home country will at least give him some home love, credibility, and if/when they do make the World Cup there will be more joy than England crashing out embarrassing themselves yet again.

I'm guessing you're from Canada.

Jenks

Not really, England generally actually qualify for the World Cup at least. Not much more of a chance granted, but still...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Can he play for England? He hasn't represented them at youth levels and I heard there's this stupid rule that you have to represent the youth teams in order to be eligible for the England NT. Or is it that if a player represented the youth levels of a foreign country then he ain't allowed to play for England NT?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

:wub:

JonM

Not really, England generally actually qualify for the World Cup at least. Not much more of a chance granted, but still...

It's a vicious circle. Canada don't qualify for the World Cup because the good canadian players decide to play for other countries. And the good canadian players decide to play for other countries because Canada don't qualify for the World Cup.

If Junior Hoilett, Jonathan De Guzman, Asmir Begovic and a few others were playing for Canada, they could probably qualify.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's a vicious circle. Canada don't qualify for the World Cup because the good canadian players decide to play for other countries. And the good canadian players decide to play for other countries because Canada don't qualify for the World Cup.

If Junior Hoilett, Jonathan De Guzman, Asmir Begovic and a few others were playing for Canada, they could probably qualify.

This.

Home of Barca Fans