Sandro Rosell

xXKonan

Oh Boy, I'm looking forward to him running for president again!

Can't wait for him to save up two windows worth of funds despite positions on the field needing to be addressed so we can splash 100+Million on some new Brazilian wonder boy who may or may not have a shitty entourage in order to quench his Nike thirst.

And proceed to further fuck the club by doing some shady shit behind the scenes again and him having to resign!

Devils

-Gave us Ronaldinho
-Gave us Neymar and Alba
-Gave us Bartomeu who gave us Suarez, Dembele, Arthur, FDJ, MAtS, Lenglet, Umtiti and soon De Ligt.

Unbelievable historical impact

Andrew M

Oh Boy, I'm looking forward to him running for president again!

Can't wait for him to save up two windows worth of funds despite positions on the field needing to be addressed so we can splash 100+Million on some new Brazilian wonder boy who may or may not have a shitty entourage in order to quench his Nike thirst.

And proceed to further fuck the club by doing some shady shit behind the scenes again and him having to resign!

You mean some Brazilian wonder boy who will help us win the treble and then can be sold on for huge profit?

Yes please.

khaled_a_d

Sandro Rosell: "I really liked that Laporta called me when I was in prison. We both didn't like things we did, but I love him because we are living through a beastly stage. But the love remains." [via sport]

Rosell: "If he asked me, I would tell Laporta not to run (for elections). Our time has passed. From 2003 to now there have been 17 spectacular years, with ups and downs. Over the years it will be given more value." [via sport]

I think this put an end to any speculation that he will run for president.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think this put an end to any speculation that he will run for president.

Yet he also said he will try to influence the elections and questioned Victor Font since he suspect he may have other intentions instead of pure sporting ones for Barca, which is ironic coming from someone like Sandro Rosell.

khaled_a_d

Yet he also said he will try to influence the elections and questioned Victor Font since he suspect he may have other intentions instead of pure sporting ones for Barca, which is ironic coming from someone like Sandro Rosell.

Well, tbf people have some weird fantasies about Font. Rossell might have a point there, even with Laporta.
Although in both cases it is easy to think he has an agenda against them.

DonAK

Well, tbf people have some weird fantasies about Font. Rossell might have a point there, even with Laporta.
Although in both cases it is easy to think he has an agenda against them.

Well, because he has an agenda against them. Sandro is going to endorse his own candidate that protect his own interests or at least the ones he believe in.

So he's going to play his politics in the press to undermine other candidates. I'm not sure how you can question someone for something when you at the same time admit you know very little about them. Wouldn't it be better to just shut up, learn more about the candidate before making such statements?

He's planting seeds of doubt in the head of socis this way without being outright direct.

DonAK

IMO it would be better if Rosell and Laporta both just shut up and let the candidates do their talking and convince the voters.

Messigician

-Gave us Ronaldinho
-Gave us Neymar and Alba
-Gave us Bartomeu who gave us Suarez, Dembele, Arthur, FDJ, MAtS, Lenglet, Umtiti and soon De Ligt.

Unbelievable historical impact

I have been thinking I will be happy if he returns tbh seemed very smart man with connections

Home of Barca Fans