Sandro Rosell

Clockwise

Buccaneer
What is your opinion about Rosell's attitude regarding neymar's case?

I did not like it i should say.. Rosell wanted this transfer to happen because he liked the player and his friendship with Santos president..
But Pep was crystal that he wanted Sanchez or Rossi and not Neymar (and obviously he is right!) ..
But there were rumours that Sandro told neymar to try and stay one more year to Santos and then we can buy him next summer when Pep will be gone..

I did not like this attitude at all..

what? I certainly don't like it but I'm not sure that's true. I know this maybe Pep's last season but nothing is clear yet and I think I've read club would try hard to keep him...

M

mitkoa7x

The "deal with neymar" cant be true, absolutely not possible...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Interesting...Apparently there are similar rumours in both Marca & MD that Rosell's visit to the Copa also involved efforts to organize the Spain vs Brasil friendly in November to take place at Camp Nou...The rub, of course, is what about the Catalan NT?

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Interesting...Apparently there are similar rumours in both Marca & MD that Rosell's visit to the Copa also involved efforts to organize the Spain vs Brasil friendly in November to take place at Camp Nou...The rub, of course, is what about the Catalan NT?

Spanish NT will not play in Catalonia.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Marca are speculating that Rosell will not be present at the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup at the Bobby Brown on August 14...Citing vacation but the impression is that it's still due to a frosty relationship with the club

Barcafan 2304

Marca are speculating that Rosell will not be present at the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup at the Bobby Brown on August 14...Citing vacation but the impression is that it's still due to a frosty relationship with the club

Marca are shit stirrers. If he does miss it, it probably is for a valid reason

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, Rosell has had a pretty good 2nd transfer window, it must be said...Alexis & Cesc are awfully big transfers with two very difficult negotiating partners...Brings to mind the tortoise & hare fable, Rosell is our tortoise

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I'm very impressed with Rosell, the guy has done awesome with signings. As longs as he remembers the FFP rules.

Home of Barca Fans