Sandro Rosell

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Karma is a bitch indeed.

This guy went out of his way to try to destroy every part of history from the previous board, and now he is finding himself in even more trouble.

aaron101

I really wish he gets jailed. I would also be happy if Barto is with him in jail and have another election. The negative thing is, our club's image will get even more tarnished since 2 of our presidents are disgrace and convicted.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This guy has corruption flowing out of his fucking ears. How the hell did he ever manage to run for president of FCB without someone exposing him as a criminal?

Most refused to accept his shady dealings & past, many still spinning for him

khaled_a_d

He did get Neymar, didn't he?

He did and I personally appreciate that he did
That said ,I hated the fact that during his tenure they done their best to tarnish Laporta's board . for that I am enjoying the fact that he is dragged in this shit himself

F

Flavia

Guess we forgot the real reason things went south today. He was at camp nou.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It was obvious Laporta had asked to sit as far away from this crook as possible. The thought of them being placed next to each other makes me laugh, though.

El Flaco

[Cadena SER] The FBI is investigating the Sandro Rosell for money laundering, wire fraud, and other crimes. Rosell is linked to Julio Rocha and Rafael Esquivel, two FIFA officials who were arrested after the FIFA investigations.

From the article.

In May of 2015, El País reported the USA was investigating a sponsorship deal that Rosell arranged. It's regarding a deal in 1996 for 160 million between the Brazilian Football Confederation and Nike. Ricardo Teixeira, a personal friend of Rosell was the president of the Brazilian Football Confederation while Rosell was the Nike delegate in Brazil.

Home of Barca Fans