Sandro Rosell

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I just hope we don't go wayyyyyyyyyyy over budget. I'd also like for our team to purchase players with an eye to replace the veterans on our team in the long run. I have no problem with the team buying players and loaning them out, but not when they can clearly fill positions. and not when they are so expensive

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If we want to increase revenue why not hire Perez while we are at it? The best way to increase the brand is by winning.

rooney would be amazing for us and would secure the fandom of all of england (like henke secured the fandom in scotland) if he came. but I seriously doubt there's any amount of money that is not completely insane that could prise him from united.

really sandro should just keep saying the following word over and over again if he wants to win the votes:

VILLA

Hell, this would immediately put me on the Rosell bandwagon, but sadly Villa is not signed by Nike. As much as everyone is trying to deny it, every single player Rossel has promised so far is a Nike man.

spursandbarca

on what evidence?????

No sporting director, he will let Pep decide the transfers

Laputa is our Perez, with his lies and political aspirations. sandro is a humble guy and will have the right people on his board.

veryfatchocobo

What can I say? He wants superstars in our squad that we don't need really. He wanted Beckham in our team before, and there's no way he would've fit into the squad in 2003. I'm glad we got Dinho though. Laporta's regime has been positive for Barcelona which is why I really don't want a change in leadership you know <_<.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
It was Laporta who wanted Beckham you wally! JL failed and Rosell pulled strings to get Ronnie and the rest is history. Rosell has already said that he'll let Pep decide on transfers whilst he hasn't made any promises relating to who he may sign. Finally the fact that Sandro and Perez turn up at the same event does not mean that they're friends. Talk about adding 2+2 and getting 5!!!

Home of Barca Fans