Sandro Rosell

Ursegor

World Champion
-out of those 58M in bonuses, 20M were for reaching 100 pts in the league(something that Xavi denied a few weeks ago in an interview)

Faus only reported that they paid the usual bonuses for winning the Liga. That those bonuses had anything to do with 100 points is your very own interpretation.

http://www.fcbarcelona.es/club/deta...ones-de-euros-de-beneficios-del-curso-2012-13

Also Xavi wasn't the only one who denied those bonuses. Puyol, Sanchez etc. did so as well.

I'd also like to have a source for Faus talking about Albiol and Callejon.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
When it was Rosell's turn to speak at the latest board meeting he just sang this as it expressed his views clearly.

oz187

If Barca had bought Neymar in July instead of June he would have gone on next years accounts and the debt would have reduced by 50M instead of 3M. They are planning on reducing the debt by 60M next season, and a similar amount the following season to get it down to 200M. At which point they'll look at doing something with the stadium.

raskolnikov

Why not get rid of the debt completely? Its smart to do this in good times rather than when things are bad and you need to invest.
Surely makes enough money every year to get rid of the debt in 4/5 years while still being a success.

Xtroverto

Why can't he just shut his thick mouth, Is the guy retarded or does he really think that it is in the best interest of the club to tell the press that every player "except Messi" can leave the club. And on the question who earn most of Messi or Neymar he reply the best one? Is he f***ing out of his mind? Neymar earn 7,5 million + 40 million that the club put in his dad's pocket. 7,5 + 40/5 = 15,5 per season, clearly Neymar earn more than Messi right now and it is obvious why the press now drop the news that Messi want a raise.

I want Sandro out, he has done nothing but :cussing: the club since day one, Cruyff, Guardiola, the new bullshit about membership and now he's working his as of to upset Messi and force him out.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cruyff isn't officially involved with Barca for almost 20 years. I'd say it's time to get over it. Pep left. Not because Rosell forced him out but because he wanted to pursue his individual goals away from Barca.

Having said that, I don't like how Rosell goes about treating people at the club. Come to think of it, it's his worst trait as a president so far.

Jaykob

Rosell is very clumsy when speaking publicly, definitely not a great politician ,still ousting Cruyff who was arguably the most important person in barcas history because of a personal vendetta and a damaged ego really was very small minded.

Cruyff while not in an official position was a very important part for the success in recent years, on his advice Rijkaard was appointed and not fired when things didn't go so well, he was also the reason Guardiola was hired. I don't even want to talk about what he has done in the past .

The single most important thing Laporta has done was to listen to Cruyff, and exactly that was one of the reasons for the bad blood between him and Rosell

coura

Banned
Rosell has made some stupid remarks in this interview but not about Cruyff or Pep.
The one about all leaving except messi is ludicrous.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Cruyff isn't officially involved with Barca for almost 20 years. I'd say it's time to get over it. Pep left. Not because Rosell forced him out but because he wanted to pursue his individual goals away from Barca.

Having said that, I don't like how Rosell goes about treating people at the club. Come to think of it, it's his worst trait as a president so far.

Bojan, you need to know more about Barca. He was coach from 1988-1996. He was not officially involved for 20 years?? PLUS, When Laporta came in 2003 he gave Cruyff an official post at Barca.

1) The appointment of Rijkaard was Cruyff's suggestion to Laporta and Laporta believed him.

2) Under Rijkard in 2003 Barca only managed to get 17 out of 27 home points from liga and lost to Real Madrid and more than that lost to Malaga 5-1. Everyone , including players wanted Rijkard out from the team and Laporta also had made us his mind but Cruyff blocked it. And He single handledly pressurized Laporta to not sack Rijkard.

3) Cruyff is the guy who suggested Laporta Guardiola's name as a Coach when Laporta asked Cruyff to take over as a Barca coach after Rijkard was gone.

4) Cruyff was the main behind essential transfers of FC Barcelona in the last 10 years.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Rosell : " All the players who wants to leave, can leave. ALL players but not messi. He has a 250 million clause plus 57% tax payment. And that's 580 million euros."

oz187

The one about all leaving except messi is ludicrous.

No it's not. It is club policy that they only want players that want to be here, if a player wants to leave they will try to find a reasonable transfer for them. In the case of Messi there is no reasonable transfer, so it would only happen if someone paid the buyout clause.

Home of Barca Fans