Would you like to see Ozil come to Barca?

Would you like Ozil to come to Barca?

• Yes

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 70 86.4%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think most of you forget that Mou made him look this good. He wasn't good at Werder (his last season anyways) and he won't be this good when Mou leaves. Think all those players Mou made look world class at Inter. Hate to praise that douche but I gotta be honest here.

B

barcelonista

I think most of you forget that Mou made him look this good. He wasn't good at Werder (his last season anyways) and he won't be this good when Mou leaves. Think all those players Mou made look world class at Inter. Hate to praise that douche but I gotta be honest here.

Bold statement. After Diego's departure he stepped it up in his last season at Werder, scoring 9 goals and providing almost 20 assists in 31 games. When he left for Real Madrid, Werder immediately crashed from being a Champions League team into relegation fight the very next season. He's also one of if not the most influencial player for the German national team and he had a great World Cup. And he's only 23. I don't really know what more people expect from him. He's no Iniesta. He's not even a Fabregas. And he gets dicked against a full strength Barcelona midfield (like every #10 in the world does). But he's great nevertheless. He must have assisted Ronaldo directly at least 20 times in only 2 seasons.

Guardian

I don't want a player in my team who looks like this:

MV5BMTIwMjA5ODc4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDEwOTg2._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

mixer

It's silly that you are laughing at his face. Post your photo here, and we'll laugh at you!

mixer

You are saying that you don't want to see him in Barca because of his look. So I said: who cares about the look, important thing is that he's a great player..

Last edited:

hellsangel1

I wish this ogre played for somebody other than Madrid. He;s my favourite player to watch outside of the Barca guys. He's got more assists than anyone in La liga in the last 2 seasons.

Home of Barca Fans