Would you like to see Ozil come to Barca?

Would you like Ozil to come to Barca?

• Yes

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 70 86.4%

• Total voters

ammarfcb

ze special one
Based on a sole evidence of some holiday photos of him on the yacht smoking with buddies I can say Messi is a smoker too. You have to be really delusional to think football players don't smoke when they're off on holidays.

i don't see why you find the need to defend ozil on this. no one was attacking him.
ps: messi doesn't smoke. cigarette smokes messi.

Galning

Based on a sole evidence of some holiday photos of him on the yacht smoking with buddies I can say Messi is a smoker too. You have to be really delusional to think football players don't smoke when they're off on holidays.

:lol: do you mean that one time he was eating a lolly?

Galning

I'm going to buy him on FM12, he wants first team football and is unhappy = steal him for +- 15M muhahaha.

Yugi

The only player I would really like from Madrid, is one of their LBs.

you mean low mentality cunt that cant bear that he lost and is not showing any respect?
or cunt that was rebbeling against mourinho at the beginning of the season and his way of leaving benfica was disrespectful?
I would rather take 9 year old kid from la masia than these two pussies

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If we're to believe that Pep turned the kid down the first time around, what has changed that would lead to Pep saying yes now?...That ship sailed long ago

La LL

Generally Delightful
While he is good and he's one of the Madrid players that I think of somewhat favourably... no way.

We got Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas all who are greatly superior to Özil. Why on earth would we buy him when we already have the best midfield in... history? If there's anything Barca DONT need it's a midfielder.

B

barcelonista

No. But we should buy Ronaldo. Humiliating Madrid on the pitch doesn't cut it anymore. We should do a "reverse Figo" on them.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
No. But we should buy Ronaldo. Humiliating Madrid on the pitch doesn't cut it anymore. We should do a "reverse Figo" on them.

When I first read this, I started pondering on getting him ,for like half the price Almunia has right now, instead of splashing on Sakho or Silva or Hummels, but then I thought:

Buying Ronaldo = Reverse Figo?
So wrong. We may just hand them the treble instead.
They have no one to be the reverse Figo in their current squad, bar Casillas, And for him to play for us, we'll have to erase his memory or something

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
NO WAY!
He's a traiterous sob. He has no honour, no pride, no loyalty and no spine. In fact, he probably doesn't even understand what the words stand for. He's barely a man. A Barca fan joining Madrid, if there's a hell he's guaranteed a spot.

We don't even need him. We've got Iniesta, Xavi, Thiago and Keita who always outperform him in the big games. The only players I'd even consider getting would be Higuain, Sahin (barely, but he's not really infected yet), Di Maria and Varane. Kaka too, but not really for his performances. Casillas would be decent, but I'd rather use Valdes.

Home of Barca Fans