Sebastian Giovinco

E

Emir Andres Iniesta

Hi guys here to discuss a bit about the Sebastian Giovinco. What percent do you think I heard from some non official sources that barca inquiry of him as a replacement for Henry:iniesta:

V

Valon

Use the search button when making a topic about a player first. Also don't post it in the wrong section. :p

Post moved. :)

He'll never make it as a world class player. He has the talent but not the body.

Samuel Eto'o

Use the search button when making a topic about a player first. Also don't post it in the wrong section. :p

Post moved. :)

He'll never make it as a world class player. He has the talent but not the body.

It all depends on the team he plays in and the quality he has around him as well.

He could turn out to be a super sub

Last edited:

FrankDFR

If you saw him playing for Parma, you'd have noticed how he's grown from last juve experience. Now he's more a striker than the attacking midfielder he used to be.
Do you think he's worth the second chance Juve is giving him?

XaviMessiGirl

If you saw him playing for Parma, you'd have noticed how he's grown from last juve experience. Now he's more a striker than the attacking midfielder he used to be.
Do you think he's worth the second chance Juve is giving him?

Yes I think he is a good player, not world class but good. Certainly one of their better guys up front and I wouldn't be surprised if he's their top scorer this season. I saw a handful of his games for Parma last season and he almost always looked great, I think the loan was good for his development (yes he's 25 but players in Italy tend to bloom at a later age than say in Spain or England... though that seems to be shifting with guys like Destro and Insigne getting into the spotlight). It looks like he will slot into the Del Piero role.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I know that's probably saying something about the league when Giovinco is probably the best Trequartista these days when you used to have the likes of Rui costa, Zidane, Totti but he is extremely talented & was very good for Parma.

But saying that at least it's not the Kick/Rush Premiership with oil fighting for titles, or the Sunny SPL.

XaviMessiGirl

And oil money took out several of the biggest talents in Serie A (Lavezzi, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Verratti...), say hello to modern football. But just because of the current state of the league doesn't make guys like Giovinco or Jovetic any less talented. I bet if either have an awesome season (which looks like a strong possibility for both), one of Chelsea, City or PSG will come calling for them in the summer.

XaviMessiGirl

Oil money & Leonardo

Leonardo mostly.

Don't think Leonardo would have been able to do that without the oil money though. Verratti would have probably just moved to a bigger Serie A club, Lavezzi as well since I think he wanted to leave Napoli anyway, Ibra and Silva would have been harder to sell (assuming you still would have tried to for clearing debt) since they would have had to probably agree to lower salaries.

Home of Barca Fans