Eduardo Vargas

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

Because I'm fucking bitter and jealous that they are producing such sexy South American football while Fiorentina is reproducing Sevilla after Ramos (a team that relied for years on having the best scouts and deal breakers suddenly failing to stand out in any way now that the magic touch is gone).

I mean I've always had a soft spot for Napoli (the motherland, a club filled with Argentines, light blue kits, comrades in bankruptcy), but they are also direct competition for the legacy of "best of the rest".

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Because I'm fucking bitter and jealous that they are producing such sexy South American football while Fiorentina is reproducing Sevilla after Ramos (a team that relied for years on having the best scouts and deal breakers suddenly failing to stand out in any way now that the magic touch is gone).

I mean I've always had a soft spot for Napoli (the motherland, a club filled with Argentines, light blue kits, comrades in bankruptcy), but they are also direct competition for the legacy of "best of the rest".

ah.

well yeah that has to suck.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Yeah, i think that transfer was a bit too quick. U de Chile needs him now more than ever.

Wish he stayed for the Libertadores, with Marcelo Díaz leaving for the next European season this could be La U's swan song unless Sebastián Martínez grows up quickly. And the most magnificent Latin American team in the last few years deserves a Libertadores to send them off.

Home of Barca Fans