My FCB challenge.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
homeless20cuddling20dog.jpg

maz

I walk the line
loooooooooooooool. Im sure i can get trevor and his dog to guard the bush for me from any aliens that might try to invade it.

beast, getting back that early is fine for me. The problem is finding cheap flights that get back that time. Our main goal is to spend as little money as possible. Most of the flights leave between 6am and 10am. I am on revision leave so i have time off except for the days of my exams, and the only 'clashes' are the two home games on the 10th and the 24th May (both Sundays, although obviouisly they could be moved to saturday)..for those two i have exams on the following tuesdays. So i really hope those games are moved back to saturdays.

maz

I walk the line
And so the challenge begins.

I just bought the tickets for the Sevilla game, and will buy flights later today.

maz

I walk the line
Yeah sevilla game is 22nd april 21.00 local time. Dont know about valencia. Dont think its out yet.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
And so the challenge begins.

I just bought the tickets for the Sevilla game, and will buy flights later today.
Lovely jubbly, hope it all goes well and Barca honour you with a great win. Sorry I couldn't come!

maz

I walk the line
Thanks man. Just booked flights (they had gone up an extra £10, so within 1 1/2 days they have gone from £75 to £95 grr). So the challenge begins here. Going to try and fit chelsea at the bridge in as well

Warik

Make sure you buy a hotdog at the ground maz. I haven't met a person who thinks those hotdogs are bad...and I dont want to. Last time I was there I had 4.

Home of Barca Fans