Carles Planas

Andersen22

I couldn't find any thread about him so i thought i'd make my own.
Name: Carles Planas Antolínez.
Nationality: Spain.
Born in Sant Celoni, 4. March 1991.
He came to La Masia and has moved through the ranks of Barcas youth system, gaining promotion to Barcelona B in 2009.
He plays as a left back, and from the games i've seen of him, hes playing style reminds me of Sylvinho.

Blach

People are talking about Fran and Grimaldo, but what about this player? Ain't he good enough or do Fran and Grimaldo just have a larger potential? And how good can Planas be?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
People are talking about Fran and Grimaldo, but what about this player? Ain't he good enough or do Fran and Grimaldo just have a larger potential? And how good can Planas be?

Well, he's played for the Spanish u20 side but I've never been that impressed. They sometimes play Muniesa at LB in Barca B instead of Planas, so I don't think he'll ever be an option for the first team. Fran and Grimaldo have shown much more potential, but Fran has been very injury prone.

Z

zio_pey

Probably he will come to Bologna together with Riverola, but looking at your opinions about them I'm not so happy :D

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Yeah thought so too, but isn't it weird then that he renewed? The guy's already 21 right?

Not necessarily if he still thinks he might feature for the first team while playing for the B team.

For how long of a period did Zubi et al. extend his contract?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans