11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

BarcaGirl

Why does everyone has to be so pessimistic about this match. Have faith in Pep and the boys. I know that RM is better than last year, but so are we. And If we put in a 100% performance, we can beat them. It's not impossible.

Sound2k9

---------Valdes------------------
Alves---Pique---Masch---Abidal---
-----------Busquets--------------
----Xavi--------------Iniesta------
--------------Cesc----------------
---------Messi------Villa----------

Play possession football and tire the shit our of Madrid in the first half.

Then during the 2nd half switch to: (if we're not winning)

---------Valdes------------------
Alves---Pique---Masch---Abidal---
-----------Busquets--------------
----Xavi--------------Iniesta------
---Cuenca---Messi------Alexis----

Then we can have Iniesta, Cuenca, Messi and Alexis dribbling at Madrid (who will barely beable to stand by this stage) and then we win 5-0.

Bergkamp10

NOOOOOO I'm going to a party on Saturday so I'm gonna miss this. Barca should start Cesc, he'll score if you do.

Beast

The Observer
You forget that Real Madrid look as strong in games that they play against teams with 20 times lower budget too. Against Valencia they would've drawn if it wasn't for the dodgy ref call denying a pen to Valencia. I am pretty positive that Real Madrid will NOT dominate the game against us. Either team can win this currently.

But why that doesn't explain your results and display against teams 20 times lower than your budget
---

I believe a draw would be prefect for us.. leaves Barca with just 3 points to get in the return (if they get it ) and maintain the momentum we have
I feel Puyol will be Achilles heel in the game for Barca

T.I.

They will try to kill us on counterattacks. Pressure hard in the middle. Would be perfect if we scored first quick goal.

poltergeist

Not to sound cocky but I feel we'll beat Madrid easily.
From the games I've seen of Madrid, they look jittery against teams that hold the ball and are very vulnerable when you take the game to them.
Most teams have been afraid to attack them and are quite comfortable staying behind and defending.
Madrid will crack when they attacked.
The game against Atleti for instance, they were all over the place until Courtois' red card. It was only after the red card which forced Atleti to sit back and defend that Madrid could get going.
Bar Alonso, their midfield isn't so great. Khedira isn't top notch and their attacking trident of Ronaldo, Ozil and di Maria are too lazy to help the team out at the back when they don't have the ball.
What they have going for them is a very good attack....but once their midfield capitulates, we've pretty much won.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Not to sound cocky but I feel we'll beat Madrid easily.
VcWhV.gif

adil_909

we should make an agreement that everyone who has been talking shit against barca for the last 2 weeks should be banned for 2 weeks if barca wins the classico. i think it's only fair.

E

estranged

we should make an agreement that everyone who has been talking shit against barca for the last 2 weeks should be banned for 2 weeks if barca wins the classico. i think it's only fair.

i wish there was an agreement on banning shit talkers in general you would have been banned long ago

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't see Pep going for 3-4-3 formation, at least not from the start... There are three key players that come into that equation though, one of Dani, Cesc or Alexis has to be dropped from the starting lineup in order that make that work...

Yesterday I had a dream about the game, we were down 2 - 1 but managed to turn it around to 2 - 4, hope it comes true...

Doobs

The Messiah
Everyone knows Madrid shit themselves when they play us, they'll choke and we will have chances, gotta be clinical with these chances and we'll win

Home of Barca Fans