ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_lvwtiwGG0W1qjmhoko1_500.jpg

and its not going to happen tomorrow
tumblr_lvsar2Bbsd1r67853o1_500.jpg

DETERMINATION.

Doobs

The Messiah
Hypothetically as of now, if we do lose lets say by a big margin, how many here would honestly believe that the power has shifted?
La Liga would be lost barring a miracle and our confidence would be absolutely low..
Lets not even get started on what the outside world and Madristas would say!

Assuming we don't kick the shit out of them fools..

La LL

Generally Delightful
Doubt this game can live up to my expectations... but for the last Clasicos I've been so overwhelmed by the enormity of it all that it didn't matter.

As for who wins it...

clasico.png

... who the fuck knows?

yeswecan

reading barcaforum after a while , and feeling such disappointed atmosphere ... seriously what happened to you guys ? :(

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Doubt this game can live up to my expectations... but for the last Clasicos I've been so overwhelmed by the enormity of it all that it didn't matter.

As for who wins it...

clasico.png

... who the fuck knows?

I love the way superman's cloak is drawn here!!!!!11

Clockwise

Buccaneer
reading barcaforum after a while , and feeling such disappointed atmosphere ... seriously what happened to you guys ? :(

nothing mate we're just trying to counter all these jinxs some unaware cules keep sending our way.but I feel that all this is for nothing in the end. I just hope we receive less than 6

Hypothetically as of now, if we do lose lets say by a big margin, how many here would honestly believe that the power has shifted?
La Liga would be lost barring a miracle and our confidence would be absolutely low..
Lets not even get started on what the outside world and Madristas would say!

Assuming we don't kick the shit out of them fools..

If you honestly wanna know, it has already shifted and the mighty Mou will prove it to those who can't see it by a reverse kickassico tomorrow

Last edited:

BibB

I cant believe what I'm reading! call yourselves Culés?! We have improved since last season with the likes of Thiago, Cuenca, Cesc n Sanchez looking awesome can you honestly say Madrid have? Form wise, maybe, confidence wise, maybe, but overall we have more class players and we haven't even moved it into top gear yet. Some say we're a little out of form, I say we have been pacing ourselves until now and it has been Peps plan along with varied tactics and lineups making us unpredictable which is a valuable asset against the likes of Mourinho.

Form is temporary, class is perminent and we ooze class.
Visca Barca!

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I cant believe what I'm reading! call yourselves Culés?! We have improved since last season with the likes of Thiago, Cuenca, Cesc n Sanchez looking awesome can you honestly say Madrid have?
Right. Shame about the results then I guess. It's weird that we've improved yet have less points.

It's also weird that Madrid haven't improved but have more points than ever and are ostensibly 6 points ahead.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
nothing mate we're just trying to counter all these jinxs some unaware cules keep sending our way.but I feel that all this is for nothing in the end. I just hope we receive less than 6
I love you pheco... no homo. I hope ginger's not around :D

BibB

Right. Shame about the results then I guess. It's weird that we've improved yet have less points.

It's also weird that Madrid haven't improved but have more points than ever and are ostensibly 6 points ahead.

Its only half way through the season, like i said we're pacing ourselves. 6 points is nothing thats 2 Classico wins away from being even. Saturday is the start of the top gear performances that will silence all this doom and gloom.

Home of Barca Fans