11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

killerswitch

FWIW, the only time Barca has had their best 11 on the field against Madrid since the arrival of Mourinho, the result was 5-0. I don't think they'll win 5-0 this time but I still see Barca winning. Real's fbs are going to be the key to this game for me, they're really the only question marks on both teams.

BarcaGirl

Guti:

"Barcelona are quite dependent on Lionel Messi. If Barca are without Messi, they usually tend to struggle. Real Madrid on the other hand have a fantastic squad. They have two great players in every position. If Cristiano Ronaldo is unavailable, they still have plenty of class and play some great football."

"Real Madrid will definitely beat Barcelona. I think that they will win the match 3-1."

:lol:

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Guti:

"Barcelona are quite dependent on Lionel Messi. If Barca are without Messi, they usually tend to struggle. Real Madrid on the other hand have a fantastic squad. They have two great players in every position. If Cristiano Ronaldo is unavailable, they still have plenty of class and play some great football."

"Real Madrid will definitely beat Barcelona. I think that they will win the match 3-1."

:lol:

He's right though... Take Messi out = No win for Barcelona.

Take Ronaldo out = win for Madrid.

Guti knows how it goes. Legend.

M

mujtaba147

Guti:

Barca Kids beat BATE 4-0 without Messi.

Home of Barca Fans