Lucas Leiva

zanela

I think his majority critics are judging him for his past repute. I have never been a fan myself, but you got to acknowledge good work when you see it. The past couple of seasons has seen him improve his overall game and continues to grow as a player. He reads the game well, fantastic work-rate, great in tackles and making crucial interceptions, and he keeps his passing simple and carries out his work with li'l fuss. He's impressed me the few times i've watched him recently. Today he bossed City's overpriced midfield. He's also slowly becoming a big-game player for liverpool.

W

Worms

Phil Jones as good as Lucas :lol: typical English player with no positional sense or brain.

Sergio

Sergison
Very underrated.
Like... really? Considering the Liverpool fans claim he is the best midfielder in the English league, you believe they are short selling him? Best midfielder in Europe perhaps? Best midfielder in the world a stretch?

The reality is, he was a woeful player, who has raised his game to be that of a mediocre player. That would not be a noteworthy feat were it not for the fact he plays for Liverpool, who's indoctrinated fans feel they need to hype any crap that steps on the field for them as "great".

Home of Barca Fans