RIP Gary Speed

Hatem Ben Arfa

RIP. was a great player for Newcastle and was doing a great job for wales.

There have been rumors doing the rounds that The Sun were going to release a story about his private life. I sincerely hope that they are not true, because if so that is a horrible reason for him to be driven to such despair, due to a dirty tabloid looking for a story in someones private life to embarass them and sell papers. If true The Sun are absolute scum bags, not that we needed any further confirmation of that.

RIP

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
RIP. was a great player for Newcastle and was doing a great job for wales.

There have been rumors doing the rounds that The Sun were going to release a story about his private life. I sincerely hope that they are not true, because if so that is a horrible reason for him to be driven to such despair. If true The Sun are absolute scum bags, not that we needed any further confirmation of that.

RIP

His private life must have been really screwed over if The Sun releasing details of it was enough to drive him to suicide.

RIP Gary

Hatem Ben Arfa

His private life must have been really screwed over if The Sun releasing details of it was enough to drive him to suicide.

RIP Gary

the rumor doing the rounds is that they were going to out him.

of course the Sun denied they were investigating or releasing a story on him. just like they have denied many other things recently in their phone hacking scandals. I'm skeptical. they will receive a huge blow back from this if it is true that they were going to do a story on his private life. I hope the rag gets shut down like that other rag NOTW

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
stop making sick jokes.

I don't think HBA is making a joke there, he's serious, and it actually makes sense. When I think about it, that sort of thing has driven even the most sound minded men to commit sucide before. But lets not speculate.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Howay man, keep that tittle tattle away from this thread FFS.

Mate I get where you are coming from. I was just pointing out the rumors that I've heard.

Even the telegraph mentioned the rumors that were spreading all over the internet about the sun releasing a story about his private life.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that.

RIP, was a legend of a player for Newcastle.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
This thread should be for paying respect to garry keep the rumours away from the thread because that's all they are rumours and someone like Garry deserves more respect then that IMO

W

Worms

the rumor doing the rounds is that they were going to out him.

of course the Sun denied they were investigating or releasing a story on him. just like they have denied many other things recently in their phone hacking scandals. I'm skeptical. they will receive a huge blow back from this if it is true that they were going to do a story on his private life. I hope the rag gets shut down like that other rag NOTW

Told yas.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Gary Speed's wife has told the inquest into the former Wales manager's death they had "words" on the morning she found him hanged at home.

Louise Speed also revealed that he had sent a text in the days before his death in which he "talked in terms of taking his life" but that the idea was dismissed because of their two teenage sons.

Speed, 42, was found on November 27 last year at their home in Huntington, near Chester.

Giving evidence, Mrs Speed began crying as she described how she found him in a garage and went on to tell how she had tried in vain to revive him.

She said they had been driven home from a party together shortly after midnight - but after their exchange she had driven off at 1.15am, which was the last time she saw him alive.
http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16159085

"Gary Speed's Death 'May Have Been Accident"...

It won't give the family much closure that... He just got the rope out...... and he was hoping for the best then.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans