RIP Gary Speed

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
This isn't a thread about sucide ffs, it's a thread to pay respect to Gary Speed. You want to air your views about sucide open up a thread about it but don't air them here, totally distasteful eseically when the news just happened today

R.I.P Garry. A fine player and a fine manager who had turned wales around ten fold in such a short space of time. Football has lost a great man and one of it's best professionals. A sad day for football.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
This isn't a thread about sucide ffs, it's a thread to pay respect to Gary Speed. You want to air your views about sucide open up a thread about it but don't air them here, totally distasteful eseically when the news just happened today

R.I.P Garry. A fine player and a fine manager who had turned wales around ten fold in such a short space of time. Football has lost a great man and one of it's best professionals. A sad day for football.

Damn straight.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Wow, very sad ... and surprising ... to have a bunch of religious fanatics in here.

Same is true for Gary Speeds death ofc.

Bergkamp10

Gary Speed took Wales from 157th in the world to 50th, in 10 Matches. I really thought he'd do great things with Wales :(

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans