Why Ronaldinho left for Milan!

I think No. 10, in those days, left Barca because...

• His great talents as a player needed a new challenge.

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Stardom and fame became his doom. Barca is teamwork and must continue to be this...

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Money. F**kin Milan. Moooney!!!!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other reason(s)

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
R

Resonate

From what i recall, Edmilson went public in the media a while back and he mentioned something about the team and that not everyone cares for the club and some only cares for a monthly paycheck...something like that. I have since then always wondered and wanted to know if it was the brazilian who perhaps got too star-stuck and left. BECAUSE, after edmilsons big speach in the press, it didnt take long before Ronaldinho lost his "Ginga" or "Bonito" and soon a bit later left for MILAN (???)

Anywhoo, EVERYONE! ATTENTION PLEASE! The manangement, forum-members and wifes of the players...participate in this poll and let me hear you what you know or think were the case. Cheers!

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Voted 2nd option. After reaching the top he got a bit lazy and one thing led to another...

F

FCB_Titi_LB

+too many superstars at barca that time (ALREADY considered legends...playing together..f.e. ronnie and henry...people expect fireworks all the time...but we all know MoM is always 1 of the protagonists...like Messi,Henry ,Eto o ,whatever...but never all those 3 at the same time.
+if some legend takes all the attention while playing a match...the other wont do his best so much (no reason to be in the spotlight)

R

Resonate

ok. Interesting. So, the pressure on players is to much with other words?

R10(FCB)

Crazy
I don't know i wish i know this...money isn't a reason 100%... Ronaldinho is team player he isn't selfish so i suppose that teamwork wasn't a problem... maybe too much critics by newspapers, fans... people always ecspected the best from him, like he isn't human... Only Ronaldinho knows why he went to Milan...

R

Resonate

ok!? So, "if" money were an issue, why did he go to Berlusconi and the italian mob?

Last edited:
R

Resonate

ok, that is also an other team in the alternative list, but, rossanero or what they now call themselfes then...?

R

Resonate

Nobody voted money so whats your point Resonate?

Why ask something you would know the answer to if you scrolled up. :rolleyes: remember? You gave me the same useful advice recently in an other thread. Believe me i felt :$. ;)

If not money, why Milan...go!

Barca_Ray_USA

They were the only one willing to splash 15 mil. + they had that Milano allure going on for them. Kaka and Pato were just icing on the cake.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I think that he left because he got fed up with Barca. He needed new challenge, because he has won everything here. Now when things are not going great with Milan he is starting again to skip training....
Bad personality, he can`t be loyal to one club.

R

Resonate

Actually, i think roll has a point. Its human to be stupid and make stupid actions, nevertheless, one can feel irritated depending of what it is about from an outsiders view. When money and fandom reaches to a specific point, wouldnt we all feel its misery sooner or later if we would strife for it that is? :confused0006:

Home of Barca Fans