• Napoli

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Others (Specify)

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

I often times wonder when did he become a barcelona fan, I am betting at some point during the dinho era, and if we should go 6/7 seasons without winning, what will happen.

XaviMessiGirl

Well you have said in the past that if Barca quit playing beautiful football that you would no longer support them, so that's probably why so many people give you a hard time.

dalitis8

Banned
Well you have said in the past that if Barca quit playing beautiful football that you would no longer support them, so that's probably why so many people give you a hard time.

My passion for them would definitely be diminished. That is for sure. And the same will happen with everyone else. To varying degrees.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
My passion for them would definitely be diminished. That is for sure. And the same will happen with everyone else. To varying degrees.

hard to take you seriously when you type that. my love/passion/support for Barça did not wane or diminish from 1999 to 2005. which is what made 2006, and every subsequent year so sweet.

FiReFTW

100% agreed.

But what about 4 CL titles in 7?

Or more remarkably for the "Pep team" 3 titles in 4!!! And the first team in the globalized era of football to win it back to back.

At least (unlike many others in here) you don't pretend that you miss the importance of the CL for major European clubs. Maybe it's because you are a Liverpool fan, and happy in the thought, that Fergie's United will probably never match Liverpool's glory of yesteryear, based mostly on its European triumphs.

More importantly, 2 in a row!! Something nobody has yet acomplished in the CL.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
LOL at Dalitis changing his pic to the European Cup because it looks like Real are going to win the league.

Glory hunters :beer2:

Find this post so ironic considering you support about 10 different fairly successful teams? :lol:

Anyway if United get through, which no disrespect to Basel we should have enough to at least get a draw there, I'd like to face one of the weaker sides to finish top Bayern Leverkusen or Apeol. Although to be fair I'd rather face Barca or Madrid over two legs then a one off game like a final.

U

UnitedForever

Find this post so ironic considering you support about 10 different fairly successful teams? :lol:

Anyway if United get through, which no disrespect to Basel we should have enough to at least get a draw there, I'd like to face one of the weaker sides to finish top Bayern Leverkusen or Apeol. Although to be fair I'd rather face Barca or Madrid over two legs then a one off game like a final.

exactly. Two legged tie > One legged tie against Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans