Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Others (Specify)

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I would love to play you guys over two legs... then the true champion would stand apart.
its also better than one stupid final where it can go either way...

Therefore, I pick man.United

hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha :lol: LMFAO RoflMao!! Rofl~~!! Lmao... LoL.. jajajajaja... hehehehe....

5-1 ?

trev27

I wish Pep could Purchase players like Lescott,Cellini for our defence ,David Silva for our midfield as we always rest good players due to injuries and Saldado as our foward we really need these players.As David Villa fucks up everytime.Yesterday we lost To Gadafe even though i know the refs gav 2 offsides which were really not offsides and they cheated.I pray to God that our club Barcelona wakes up and starts to buy new players as our B team is really not upto the mark.Plyers like Maxwell,Adriano,Alexis,Kietha shouldnt be there.And we need to strenthen our defence before we meet Real Medrid on the 11th of November .I wish Inista comes back because we really need to defeat them and we will and i am sure we will defeat Real Medrid even though they are no.1 now in the la liga but that will be short lived.Hail Barcelona.Braca Forever.

W

Worms

LOL at Dalitis changing his pic to the European Cup because it looks like Real are going to win the league.

Glory hunters :beer2:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
LOL at Dalitis changing his pic to the European Cup because it looks like Real are going to win the league.

Especially because as proven in the 2 legged semi last season that Real are proper challengers for the CL as well.

dalitis8

Banned

Wanting your team to win the CL.

What an absurdity!!!

Btw, during the Pep era, I have always maintained that the CL should be our number one priority, simply because, that is how HISTORY is made.

Had we saved our best players during that stupid Asspanyol game in 2010, Inter would probably have been annihilated from what ultimately proved to be our most regretful game of the past 3 and a half years. And we would have won the league anyway.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You've already made history. 3 CL titles in 6 years with 2 semi final appearances as well.......that is domination.

The only year you didn't at least make the semis since you won the CL in 2006, was when we dumped you out in Round of 16 in 2007 :D Apart from that at least the semis every time for you.

dalitis8

Banned
You've already made history. 3 CL titles in 6 years with 2 semi final appearances as well.......that is domination.

100% agreed.

But what about 4 CL titles in 7?

Or more remarkably for the "Pep team" 3 titles in 4!!! And the first team in the globalized era of football to win it back to back.

At least (unlike many others in here) you don't pretend that you miss the importance of the CL for major European clubs. Maybe it's because you are a Liverpool fan, and happy in the thought, that Fergie's United will probably never match Liverpool's glory of yesteryear, based mostly on its European triumphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans