Takefusa Kubo

FinBarcelonafan

Instead of blowing money on players like Malcom/Willian (offered 65mil €wtf), why not invest in LaMasia? Our prospect pool ìs awful compared to the size of the club. LaMasia used to be amazing.

abbbs97

watched him and he was ok. nothing special imo. should we have kept him? yeah, probably. but he chose to go madrid. so eh. Ansu Fati and Iliax are more talented imo and have renewed with the club, thankfully.
also, reminder: madrid will try to hype this kid as much as they can cause he went to madrid instead of barca. and it seems to be working. they released a training video the other day just to hype him up.
but yeah I agree that we should invest in La Masia more than we are doing right now. I heard that its going through a revamp so hopefully it'll be better.

gregorrin10

Instead of blowing money on players like Malcom/Willian (offered 65mil €wtf), why not invest in LaMasia? Our prospect pool ìs awful compared to the size of the club. LaMasia used to be amazing.

It still is, we're just not using it anymore. Direct consequence of this Board. Destroying La Masia will be their biggest legacy. Or at least setting it back 10 years to our Pre-Pep era. It's gonna take years to recover. Xavi or Pep himself are probably the only ones who can fix it sooner, if they come in and do a similar re-haul to 2008/09, sell our divas and promote 2 or 3 players right away and actually play them, not just promote them for the sake of people defending him being able to say 'he's developing players, using La Masia' like EV does.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

It still is, we're just not using it anymore. Direct consequence of this Board. Destroying La Masia will be their biggest legacy. Or at least setting it back 10 years to our Pre-Pep era. It's gonna take years to recover. Xavi or Pep himself are probably the only ones who can fix it sooner, if they come in and do a similar re-haul to 2008/09, sell our divas and promote 2 or 3 players right away and actually play them, not just promote them for the sake of people defending him being able to say 'he's developing players, using La Masia' like EV does.

Yep. EV talks a lot garbage. He said he will develop young players but so far he has destroyed most of the young players. He can't develop talent.

Donatello

[tw]1153283680569319431[/tw]

Speechless.

It's like I'm watching a young Messi.

I guess the current dismissal of Segurra and Mestre may have something to do with Kubo loss, like a final straw. Because it was no brainer to get him back.

Just a guess.

omidferoz

How the fuck can you watch this kid and say "naah not good enough". Shameless and moronic bunch of amatures. Losing him to madrid makes it even worse.

omidferoz

You raise him, invest in him, builds his football talent, watch him everyday and then hand him over almost for free to madrid. I hope this wont hunt us in the future

BBZ8800

If he'll be lucky, he will play for Getafe as a starter one day.
But he will need to improve a lot to reach that level.

vlad

Reminds me on odegaard, norwegian messi, or halilovic, croatian messi, so he is i suppose japanese messi

Home of Barca Fans