Takefusa Kubo

Yugi

Take-actua-de-delantero-centro_54238505167_54115221155_600_244.jpg

Takefusa Kubo
Nationality: Japan
Birthday: July 4, 2001
Position: false nine, striker

Being hailed as new Messi, he was at Masia last year at trial and people that seen him there were blown by his insane dribbling ability.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Hehe, he's got swagger

Esta muy contento pelo... tres goles marcan pelo... hablad habla aprender Masía. En Barca, en el el mundo number one equipo. :worthy:

He's almost as good as me aready :zubi:

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
k dont laugh at me but is this the kid with mexican roots. I know you posted japanese nationality but i know there's a kid who looks asian but his dad is mexican and mom asian, idk maybe i got them confused, good luckk to the kid either way!

Yugi

k dont laugh at me but is this the kid with mexican roots. I know you posted japanese nationality but i know there's a kid who looks asian but his dad is mexican and mom asian, idk maybe i got them confused, good luckk to the kid either way!

nope thats not him, I know who you are talking about but will have to find his name

soarq

This boy is special. Have seen some footage and it's the closest thing to 10-11 years old Messi I've ever seen. Same innate prodigy abilities. Great premise!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I remember his clips from Japan, he was impressive even then...You never quite know at this age whether they can mature their game into a world class player but he definitely has skills on the ball that defy his age really...Here's hoping he remains and turns into a special talent

Home of Barca Fans