Takefusa Kubo

snowy

I'd have broken protocol and given Tako the Pulpo say 300 min guaranteed promo + the 1 million sal he was asking. And also his pal Pipi when he turns 18

edit: previous was old vid!

Dynamic duo these two. With Hiro, they would've been los tres mosqueteros. Allez!

Last edited:

Yannik

Despite the praise, as of now he'll be assigned to the Castilla. IIRC Kubo, Valverde and Rodrygo can't be registered to the first team for now due to passport limitations. You can call up youth players for a few games, so I guess they'll get some minutes in the beginning stages of Copa and will be phased out later when the better teams arrive.

Don't buy too much into the training hype, obviously coaches like to see him putting up a shift in the preperation, but clowning holiday returners with half-arsed training intensity is not giving him a free ride to a squad role (not that coaches don't appreciate that though). It's a normal thing among youngsters during preperation and trips with the A-squad.

For now he has to prove himself in the lower division and that's not yet a given. Surely has the talent to push for the A-squad one day, but that might take years.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
There's a lot of hype around him now and I'm sure a few Liga teams have offered to loan him. Question is if Madrid are willing to loan him out, or if Kubo himself negotiated a "play with B, train with A"-clause.

Very good against Bayern, unbelievable that he play for Real. Kubo and Vinicius will destroy many teams in few years they are both incredible.

EdmondDantes

Real Madrid's best player by a mile vs Bayern.

When played in midfield he's Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Iniesta like. Supreme skills, speed and monster work-rate.

The more I watch him, the more I feel Real Madrid got a potential 100 mil + player just because we refused to pay him 1 million a year in wages.

He was willing to play for Barca B just like he will play for Castilla at first.

We royally fucked up, in two years' time he will be a starter for them, no doubt.

mc_lovin

Yeah, he looks quite decent. Weird how Real are hoarting all this attacking talent (Vinicius, Kubo, Rodrygo..) and we have not a single good ~18years old forward. Mind you I wouldnt like to see us spending ~50ME on just talents. If one of them works out its a job well done though (dont see it yet).

Maybe in a year or two Karamoko Dembele gets interesting and ecplises them all. Who knows. At least we should be much more attractive than Madrid for attacking talent right now, dont think too many talents would like to compete like that.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yep, this one looks like it is going to hurt - like many of us who have loved following the cantera, Kubo is a special talent. The FIFA ban derailed La Masia and no loss will ultimately measure up to what Kubo's looks like is an almost certainty to flourish at the highest level

When you go to sleep at night wondering whom to curse out, think Segura but remember Bartomeu appointed and doubled down on his tenure - who knew the centera would become decimated by those in charge to follow up on the great work done by Laporta et al

His movement, passing, dribbling is all Barca style. We basically invested on a great talent and transformed him on a first team player, just to hand him over to our biggest rivals for peanuts.
When it is about the annual random Brazilian talent though, there is no second thought about the fees.

Home of Barca Fans