Takefusa Kubo

El Gato

Villarato!
Hes painfully slow and doesnt play like a midfielder. I am not worried at all. His close control is nice though.

Most players are painfully slow right now. He never struck me as slow when the season was underway.

I'll be surprised if he plays for us before 2023. He's got a lot of competition in his position so if he wants to succeed, for his own sake and ours, he'll need a loan to a mid-table team as opposed to having to fight against relegation.

mc_lovin

Another example that loans are not the universal cure to develope talents. Same as Reinier by the looks of it.

For me loaning only makes sense for "older" talents (like 21+), who can already contribute to a certain degree. Otherwise theres no incentive for the club to actually use them.

xXKonan

I expect Real to recall Reinier in the summer and loan him out somewhere else. Dortmund has better options like Reyna, Reus, Brant, etc, so there's a reason why he wasn't playing.

Kubo isn't a right fit under Emery. Emery isn't afraid of using young players, but if they have flaws that are big enough to mess with what he's doing he won't start them. From what people say of Kubo, he's not been bad but not good enough off the ball for what Emery wants.

xXKonan

Apparently Real is cutting his loan short at Villarreal and he's going to be sent to Getafe on Loan.

Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play much there either.

Devils

This guy is the biggest loser i have ever seen. Total flop on so many levels.

Will be playing for Chievo or some shit like that in a year or two.

Horatio

You're welcome
Wasnt he a huge talented Barca prospect at one point?

Also Xavi Simons not turning out the way people wanted.

Home of Barca Fans