Mario Gotze or Christian Eriksen

Mario Gotze or Christian Eriksen

• Total voters

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I get it.. Lodeiro >>>>> Hazard, Gotze, Neymar... etc.

Nah, maybe James Rodriguez and Gaston Ramirez though.

Because Nolan Barca MUST have all the best up and coming young talents in world football - no other club deserve such talents!!! Neymar, Hazard, Gotze and Eriksen must all play for Barca because Barca are the only club worthy of them!

The best is that the same fans who love to brag about how Barca produced half of its first team then went to sign all these flavour of the day attackers, giving less opportunities to canteros.

barcaboy15

Both GREAT players and think they will both be top midfielders but Barcelona shouldn't sign either. No point of taking the financial risk on a foreign entity when we have so many La Masia products with huge potential. Nevermind the fact that:

Busquets - 23
Fabregas - 24
Thiago - 20

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Half of you are misisng the point of this thread. It's Mario Gotze vs Christian Eriksen. Not them versus the rest of the world youth. Im just asking about opinions on these guys and who people prefer. Not even for Barca necessarily lol.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
TBH I haven't seen much of Eriksen to have a really informed opinion of him, but from what I have seen he has potential world class and in the right environment he will be a brilliant player.

I have seen more of Gotze who I believe is a little bit further ahead in his development of the game because he plays mainly in a better national team and a better league thus aiding his development at a higher rate than Eriksen's. I think Gotze has massive potential and will be a world class player.

So atm I'd say Gotze is ahead.

Manuel Traquete

Both are very good. I'd say Goetze is better, I think he's potential Ballon d'Or winner in the future.

That said, none of them are needed at Barca, midfield talent is something that we have in abundance.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I've seen too little of them to make an informed decision, but Götze is virtually guaranteed a place in the starting eleven for Germany in the Euros.
Not sure where they'd play in Barca if we got any of them. CM? Winger? False nine? It'd be too much of a gamble unless get one of them on the cheap (like Özil for RM)

DucdeOrléans

There is no contest as of now. Götze is more talented, plays for a better national team and in a better league for a better team. That said Eriksen is still a great talent but just not at the level of Götze and Hazard as of now.

poltergeist

Between the two, Erikssen is better. He has the potential to become a world class midfielder. His intelligence and guts on the pitch bellies his years.

Home of Barca Fans