Nov 25-29, Barcelona visit

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Trying to figure out if there's any chance of seeing at least some training sessions or apart from the museum/Camp Nou tours, what else I might be able to enjoy wrt club

We have a very close friend in Madrid who may rendezvous with us but there's an outside chance we will fly to Madrid for the day or something...In which case, Getafe is on the agenda :p

I should attempt to get tickets for that match from the club site if we make it to Madrid for the 27th?...Or would I go through Getafe's ticket vendor?

W

woobie

You might check out the Barca B schedule, or the basketball schedule. Public training sessions are rare afaik.

If you go to Getafe, watch out for the zombies!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Thanks woob, that's a good call...Looks like B plays Celta Vigo on the 26th...Still hoping I can catch some training sessions but I imagine some are closed to the public

Galning

Most of them are closed, as Woobie said, public training sessions are very very rare. Maybe if you're lucky...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think it's just gonna be the B match & the club museum...Plus, time to stock up on Barca gear

Still holding out hope to find this somewhere

Barcelona-Uefa-Champions-League-Winners-2011-T-Shirt.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I actually bought that exact shirt at a Nike store in London.

Would love to find it still...Arrived early in Barcelona today, went to the Botiga at the Camp Nou, the Nike Store, Corte Ingles and a host of other places - nada...No one even gave me a glimmer of hope of finding it, bummer

But, on the bright side, I got my commitment card - 3 years to go...Unless Rosell decides to extend it to 30

I do love this city, I feel like a little kid when I am here

Home of Barca Fans