Confessions of a barça-holic

maz

I walk the line
Just a place where u can confess something about fcb or football in general that u would otherwise never say. Ill start off and i think ill set a high benchmark!

I like messi, but not the way i love other players in the team. Even though he is the best player in the world, loves fcb, loves the fans, and wants the club to win everything, i still feel like he is the new argentinian boy. Whenever i hear the name messi, i only think of messi the player. Whenever i hear the name iniesta, or eto'o, or xavi, i think of fcb. Does this make me not a real cule :icon_neutral:

Ok, i've got that off my chest. Your turn!

kiki#8

I cried when we lost from atleti 10 days ago:$:rolleyes:
I was just so angry, uh!!:smiley_scared::bangHead:

maz

I walk the line
Good one! Since u said that, ill get another one off my chest:

when we had our last game last season against murcia (gio scored the hat trick), they showed a split second shot of rijkaard with a tear in his eye. To this day ive maintained that the moment i saw that shot i immediately had a tear in my eye. Thats a lie. I actually had tears running down my cheeks for the next 5 minutes. What a wuss!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don`t wear my Barca shirt when we play as it brings me(us?) bad luck.
I also placed few bets against Barca last season. :$

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I turned off the TV as soon as De La Peña scored the second goal in the last derby... I just couldn't take it and my girlfriend spend the rest of the day asking if I was mad about something, hahahaha, obviously I hid my feelings and said everything was fine...

Evil

Shabazz
@Bojan, I don't wear my Barca shirt either, every time I wore it last season we lost, so I gave it up since then ...

Here's one some of you might not like ... I think Ronaldinho was the greatest player in FCB history (messi could break that soon) .. but I only started watching Barca matches regularly when we signed him in 2003, and the impact he had on a team that hadn't won any trophies for years was just incredible ..

Before you bite my head off ....

:stv172:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

you should call this topic : confessions of teenage drama queen

R

Resonate

Youre referance is touching, anywhoo, something to confess you ask? Hmm..:bangHead:...:icon_confused:...let me try again...:bangHead:...:icon_confused:...no!

Spend many hour per week scanning my mind and as my general health is right now all is well, and even if there was something bothering me much i wouldnt see the option sharing it with cybermonks. ;) Thanks though...

You?

F

FCB_Titi_LB

i hope some members here don't confess they are gay,we allready know.

Great topic though.

R

Resonate

ok, as i am foundly intrigued right now with having a dialog with the younger generation, i must "confess" that i knew this concerned barca talk, though my inquiry were simply the entertaining name of the thread. Cheers boo-boys! ;)

Home of Barca Fans