Maradona or Messi

Maradona or Messi

• Total voters

barcaboy15

I love Messi and don't think there is anyone remotely close to him in recent times but it's gotta be Diego. He just is the greatest player ever.

For now at least...;)

But Leo is coming for that top spot, and I think when all is said and done - he'll be the best ever.:messi:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's a silly question tbh cause people are too bias and only think of now and not the past. Messi definitely could become the best ever but you can't compare him to Diego yet, not even for fun, the result of the poll is a complete farce and an utter insult to football to compare a 24 year old to a guy who's been there and pretty much done it all.

barcaboy15

It's a silly question tbh cause people are too bias and only think of now and not the past. Messi definitely could become the best ever but you can't compare him to Diego yet, not even for fun, the result of the poll is a complete farce and an utter insult to football to compare a 24 year old to a guy who's been there and pretty much done it all.

Yeah, that's true.

Messi is 24, he has plenty of time to become the best player of all time but it is silly to suggest he is already that now.

As I said, I love Messi and no one comes close to him recently but Maradona just is the greatest, and objectively everyone should agree.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

Very true.

I suspect like El Diego is an idol for me Messi is an idol for this generation though, so this generation will always back their own.

Home of Barca Fans