Your Favourite Moment of Pep's era?

Your Favourite moment of Pep's era?

• Messi 4 - 1 Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pedro's 88th min Equaliser in CWC '09 Final?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
What is your favourite moment of the current dream team?
this team has given us countless memories, what is your most favourite?

dalitis8

Banned
4 moments come to mind:

a) Iniesta's goal at Stamford Bridge

b) The 5-0 thrashing of Real Madrid and Mourinho

c) The triumph in Rome

d) The triumph in London

*Hard to choose really...

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Yeah its hard to chose but thats what the poll is about, just pick one moment!
I will go for Iniesta's revolutionary strike at the bridge, that one strike paved the way for CL title and ultimately the treble and 6 in one year..

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Iniesta vs Chelsea

after that one there's the 2-6 vs Madrid, the final in Rome and the 5-0

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I celebrated Iniesta's goal more than any other thing I can remember :lol:

I agree with dalitis's order. The London final was weird. It was a CL final but at no point did I ever think Barca would lose. The difference in quality was just so obvious. Rome was a bit more edgy because of the injuries/suspensions/etc.

Pedro's equaliser in the CWC final in 5th.

X

xaviniesta

iniesta
2-6
rome
CL11
estudiantes
and supercopa vs real

Galning

A lot of good moments in this era. But I picked the 5-0 against Madrid because I was there and because of what happened later that night... :)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Breaking Man U and Fergie's hearts, after they were really expecting to win was truly epic, especially seeing as the manure fans were so cocky and confident saying they've never lost a european cup final, plus seeing fergie's face when Barca were running rings around Carrick (literally) was pure epicness :D

ZeeMessi

I've voted for other because I was wathcing this game live (dont usually get to due to lack of coverage/bad timing in Australia).

So I voted for the 0-2 win over Madrid in CL semi this year. The moment Messi put in the second goal I just completely lost it!

Although in terms of significance I dont think I can look past Iniesta's goal. It put Barca's era into the history books for me and set this club on its way to many more trophies.

BarcaGirl

So many good memories, but if I had to choose one, it would be the 5-0 trashing of RM. Close followed by Iniesta's goal against Chelsea.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
2-6 got to be ahead of 5-0 guys! I mean come on!! NO BODY in the media believed we had a chance then with Real on that glorious winning streak, us dropping points, the CL semis being around and us held at 0 in Camp Nou... But to thrash all those doubts with that score, that too after falling behind by a goal!? IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yeah, I was on clouds after the 2-6 :)

The 5-0 was special, too, but there were more doubts before the 2-6

Home of Barca Fans