Your Favourite Moment of Pep's era?

Your Favourite moment of Pep's era?

• Messi 4 - 1 Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pedro's 88th min Equaliser in CWC '09 Final?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
iniesta gol was the best explosion of emotion. But the 2-6 and 5-0 were ninety min of pure joy .

Wembley and Rome were both very amazing too, but for me it is more about the journey then the deistination. The emotion of a whole season of CL play was all reflected on after/during the football lessons we gave united in those two matches.

so the answer to this thread is tough. Do you want the greatest single seconds of Pep's tenure (gol de iniesta) the greatest match (5-0 madrid) or the greatest journey? (Wembley)

Blaugrana dude

It was a toss up between Rome 09 and 2-6 for me. 2-6 wins for me because pissing on RM in the Bernabeu in Pep's first season is something that I will remember forever.

jamrock

its between the six two and iniesta's goal. i broke up sofa and my remote on the iniesta goal, so i will go with that, though the 2-6 had be smiling from start to finish

Quell

Iniesta... I can hardly remember what I did when he scored. I ran somewhere crying and laughing :lol: that was awesome feeling!

Everything else on this list is great to remember.

mateopol

My Top 4:

1. Iniesta's goal vs Chelsea
2. 2-6 at Bernabeu
3. 5-0 at CN vs RM
4. Messi double at SB in first leg UCL semi
5. Winning FIFA Club World Cup

I don't rate as highly as others CL final games, cause TBH I was sure that we would win in both finals. I don't rate highly United 2009 team, and I don't rate at all their last year team, it was one of the worst teams in history to reach UCL final. They have luck in the draw - Last 16 - Marseille, 1/4 - Chelsea, 1/2 Schalke, joke of the knockout round TBH. Their midfield is terrible and I didn't even think for a second that we would lose to Carrick and company. The real final was our semi vs RM, the winner of this tie was sure to beat average Man U team in the final.

The London final was weird. It was a CL final but at no point did I ever think Barca would lose. The difference in quality was just so obvious.

Spot on.

Worst moment of Pep's era:

1- Bojan disallowed goal in dying minutes of CN second leg vs Inter
2- Pedro disallowed goal in CdR final, after that I was sure Madrid would win it.
3- Keita and Busquets getting raped at SS, Toure sitting on the bench and 1-3 loss to Inter
4- Signing Ibrahimovic

X

xaviniesta

i used to think that bojan's disallowed goal was the worst moment ever. but now i realised that we might not be as strong as we are at the moment if this would've never happend.every coin has two sides.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
worst moment? Abidals cancer. The loss to Inter or the CdR loss takes second place (it was eased by us beating them in the CL, though)

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Worst?

Abdial's cancer
San Siro (Volcano)
Pedro Disallowed goal cdr final
Signings of summer 2009
Bojan Disallowed goal vs inter
Afellay's Injury!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I lost it when Iniesta scored against Chelsea, I went around my street screaming like a mad man.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
i used to think that bojan's disallowed goal was the worst moment ever. but now i realised that we might not be as strong as we are at the moment if this would've never happend.every coin has two sides.
It's hard to care about that now. If we hadn't won the CL last season, it may have been different. But revenge was had and we made up for it.

We could have been going for 4 CLs in a row rather than 2 this year, though....

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Iniesta's goal. The most wonderful feeling in football concentrated in just one second.

Home of Barca Fans