Who would you want to avoid in Quarter final?

Who would you like to avoid in Quarter Final?

• ManUtd

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Porto

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Arsenal

• Bayern

• Total voters

thierry14henry

Their win against united was a fluke, something weird is liverpool perform mostly against big teams this season, they lost against middlebrough 2-0, and drawn 0-0 with stoke twice, and many other horrible results against small teams. I do not think they will finish the season with a major trophy, like usual. Their squad is not big enough, and their first XI has many weak links, all of it is not world class. Look at United's XI or Barca's or Chelsea's, they do not have any position not world class.

thierry14henry

Chelsea are another team I want to avoid, because barca are not physically strong enough to face chelsea, chelsea's ballack, lampard, essien may be too physically strong for Xavi, iniesta, toure/keita.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Nah, we would trash Chelsea. They are not good enough. The only player we have to be afraid is Essien.

thierry14henry

Ya but do u think xavi can handle the strength of ballack(although I am not a Ballack fan, or any chelsea player fan in a matter of fact)

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Ya but do u think xavi can handle the strength of ballack(although I am not a Ballack fan, or any chelsea player fan in a matter of fact)
Nope, you were right they have stronger midfield. But I think they can`t cope with our creativity. Iniesta and Messi would destroy them...

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I think Liverpool is feared because of thier dumping of Real and Pissing all over Man U at Old trafford.

T

The Kop

Their win against united was a fluke, something weird is liverpool perform mostly against big teams this season, they lost against middlebrough 2-0, and drawn 0-0 with stoke twice, and many other horrible results against small teams. I do not think they will finish the season with a major trophy, like usual. Their squad is not big enough, and their first XI has many weak links, all of it is not world class. Look at United's XI or Barca's or Chelsea's, they do not have any position not world class.

Domestic league form is irrevelant to the Champions League, always has been imo and we have proven that year in and year out. If you look at the 04/05 season where we lost 16 games in the league, we went on to become European champions.

We have played numerous big teams in Europe over the years and most times gotten past them, and although we may get knocked out by Chelsea, we know how to play against anyone in Europe. Regardless of how good or bad we play in England.

Home of Barca Fans