Sandro Ramirez

God Serena

Adama failed, Deulofeu failed, Suso failed, that guy Juanmi failed, Ayoze Perez failed.

Nolito, Soldado, and Navas also failed.

The only player on that list who isn't a failure in general is Deulofeu and even then whether or not he can return to his early AC Milan form is highly questionable.

springfield

Adama failed, Deulofeu failed, Suso failed, that guy Juanmi failed, Ayoze Perez failed.

Nolito, Soldado, and Navas also failed.

There is a difference between failing and just not being good enough. Deulofeu his performances in the pl were not worse to those in la liga.

Last edited:

God Serena

Haha at least now [MENTION=16811]Adversus[/MENTION] has a reason to keep popping his head in even though Deulofeu is gone.

Adversus

Haha at least now [MENTION=16811]Adversus[/MENTION] has a reason to keep popping his head in even though Deulofeu is gone.
Yea I guess although last season I did watch Barca at the Nou Camp hammer Celta Vigo and saw Messi score a wonder goal so I feel like an honorary fan. :)

Btw - I'm really happy with Sandro. We looked at loaning him of you a few years ago so we definitely have been following him and unlike certain Spanish players I think he's perfect for the premiership.

Plus at least there's no buy back clause this time

God Serena

Yea I guess although last season I did watch Barca at the Nou Camp hammer Celta Vigo and saw Messi score a wonder goal so I feel like an honorary fan. :)

Btw - I'm really happy with Sandro. We looked at loaning him of you a few years ago so we definitely have been following him and unlike certain Spanish players I think he's perfect for the premiership.

Plus at least there's no buy back clause this time

Xavi is a legend and deserves infinite respect, and he would have destroyed England. :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
He scored 14 liga goals in last season. That is 1 more than what Paco scored before we signed him from Valencia, Paco played more matches too. Sandro played for a defensive team like Malaga that too, we let this guy go for free and signed Paco for 25M is it? Should have just kept him instead of signing Paco, don't think he would have done any worse maybe he would have better. Same goes for Gomes and Arda. 3 useless signings for more than 100M. Didn't add shit to the squad.

khaled_a_d

He scored 14 liga goals in last season. That is 1 more than what Paco scored before we signed him from Valencia, Paco played more matches too. Sandro played for a defensive team like Malaga that too, we let this guy go for free and signed Paco for 25M is it? Should have just kept him instead of signing Paco, don't think he would have done any worse maybe he would have better. Same goes for Gomes and Arda. 3 useless signings for more than 100M. Didn't add shit to the squad.

Paco has been already far better for us than Sandro ever was.
Guy was terrible in his last year with no sign of improvement. Paco at least improved drastically in second half of the season. Sandro wasn't ready to be in a big club like us by any mean.
Big fan of him and wish him all luck in the world but he wasn't gonna have any success here.
And if we kept him he would have left this year for free anyway.

xXKonan

Yeah it doesn't seem like this move is panning out.

He's mobile but he's not a striker that can create chances out of nothing. He doesn't really work in rigid systems like Koeman implemented, and he's not very tall either like Lukaku was. Lukaku even if he didn't have much to work with he was still a threat in set pieces.

Well even if he doesn't work out He at least was cheap.

Home of Barca Fans