Scandinavian 101
Name: Sandro Ramírez Castillo
Birthdate: 09.07.1995
Position: Striker

Sandro_Ramirez_Bar%C3%A7ab.jpg

International stats:
Spanish under 17:
Qualification: 7 goals and 1 assist in 3 games

Sandro is a very talented striker playing for our Juvenil B team and the Spanish u-17 team, being a vital figure for both.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Thanks for the help :)
In the end I had to enter it manually because when I press the youtube button all I get is "[[FORMATION]]" tags

Last edited:

Trequartista

The good
Looks like a number nine,good to see that we might finally see a true number nine in the first team soon,at least one of Dongou and this guy will make it here,no?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yeah; Dongou, Sandro and Buenacasa are all good prospects but they're going to have a hard time making it to the first team unless they learn to play on the wings or as a false 9

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He's been in good form recently, scoring loads of goals after a drought at the beginning of the season.

PS: I come across as such an imbecile at the start of this thread :facepalm:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't know why but he strikes me as the kind of player who would do extremely well in big games but ok-ish in smaller games lol

SamperFCB

Sandro is on fire. Played 3 games with Spain U18 in La Copa Atlántico and scored 2 of their 4 goals in total.

Bright future with our deep playing strikers. Both Dongou and Sandro have the quality to reach the first team.

Home of Barca Fans