User Tag List

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
Results 901 to 915 of 915

Thread: Sandro Ramírez

  1. #901
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,357
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joppe View Post
    Adama failed, Deulofeu failed, Suso failed, that guy Juanmi failed, Ayoze Perez failed.

    Nolito, Soldado, and Navas also failed.
    The only player on that list who isn't a failure in general is Deulofeu and even then whether or not he can return to his early AC Milan form is highly questionable.

  2. #902
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    721
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joppe View Post
    Adama failed, Deulofeu failed, Suso failed, that guy Juanmi failed, Ayoze Perez failed.

    Nolito, Soldado, and Navas also failed.
    There is a difference between failing and just not being good enough. Deulofeu his performances in the pl were not worse to those in la liga.
    Last edited by springfield; 3rd July 2017 at 08:15 AM.

  3. #903
    Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    311
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  4. #904
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,357
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha at least now @Adversus has a reason to keep popping his head in even though Deulofeu is gone.

  5. #905
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    513
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Haha at least now @Adversus has a reason to keep popping his head in even though Deulofeu is gone.
    Yea I guess although last season I did watch Barca at the Nou Camp hammer Celta Vigo and saw Messi score a wonder goal so I feel like an honorary fan. :-)

    Btw - I'm really happy with Sandro. We looked at loaning him of you a few years ago so we definitely have been following him and unlike certain Spanish players I think he's perfect for the premiership.

    Plus at least there's no buy back clause this time

  6. #906
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,357
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adversus View Post
    Yea I guess although last season I did watch Barca at the Nou Camp hammer Celta Vigo and saw Messi score a wonder goal so I feel like an honorary fan. :-)

    Btw - I'm really happy with Sandro. We looked at loaning him of you a few years ago so we definitely have been following him and unlike certain Spanish players I think he's perfect for the premiership.

    Plus at least there's no buy back clause this time
    Xavi is a legend and deserves infinite respect, and he would have destroyed England.

  7. #907
    Lifestealer
    Icarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6,615
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He scored 14 liga goals in last season. That is 1 more than what Paco scored before we signed him from Valencia, Paco played more matches too. Sandro played for a defensive team like Malaga that too, we let this guy go for free and signed Paco for 25M is it? Should have just kept him instead of signing Paco, don't think he would have done any worse maybe he would have better. Same goes for Gomes and Arda. 3 useless signings for more than 100M. Didn't add shit to the squad.

  8. #908
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,355
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarium View Post
    He scored 14 liga goals in last season. That is 1 more than what Paco scored before we signed him from Valencia, Paco played more matches too. Sandro played for a defensive team like Malaga that too, we let this guy go for free and signed Paco for 25M is it? Should have just kept him instead of signing Paco, don't think he would have done any worse maybe he would have better. Same goes for Gomes and Arda. 3 useless signings for more than 100M. Didn't add shit to the squad.
    Paco has been already far better for us than Sandro ever was.
    Guy was terrible in his last year with no sign of improvement. Paco at least improved drastically in second half of the season. Sandro wasn't ready to be in a big club like us by any mean.
    Big fan of him and wish him all luck in the world but he wasn't gonna have any success here.
    And if we kept him he would have left this year for free anyway.

  9. #909
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    513
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Xavi is a legend and deserves infinite respect, and he would have destroyed England.
    lol I don't think I was thinking of Xavi

  10. #910
    Senior Member
    Joppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,161
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smart move to go to england

  11. #911
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    513
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joppe View Post
    Smart move to go to england
    If he can't get into that Everton team he must just not be very good and frankly so far he has looked awful but hopefully he will improve.

    Nothing to do with going to England.
    Follow me at Adversus@realAdversus

  12. #912
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    974
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joppe View Post
    Smart move to go to england
    He can always come back to Spain.. I'm sure he got paid well. He had nothing to lose.

  13. #913
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    513
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Xavi is a legend and deserves infinite respect, and he would have destroyed England.
    And Paul Scholes would have destroyed Spain. Unfortunately Sandro is not Xavi. lol
    Follow me at Adversus@realAdversus

  14. #914
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,442
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it doesn't seem like this move is panning out.

    He's mobile but he's not a striker that can create chances out of nothing. He doesn't really work in rigid systems like Koeman implemented, and he's not very tall either like Lukaku was. Lukaku even if he didn't have much to work with he was still a threat in set pieces.

    Well even if he doesn't work out He at least was cheap.

  15. #915
    Senior Member
    Joppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,161
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cant rally blame him. everton has scored like 5 goals this season lol.

    just come back to spain mate